Become a Patron!

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i am about to retire my good ole' trusty black box i have that most call the Sigelei 100w v2 (NOT PLUS) with no screw holes in battery door, and floating 510 brass or brass plated pin. i got her 2nd hand in a big bundle for cheap and she works great aside from this damn buzzing coming from what i assume is the Yihi SX330 V3 100 Watt Chip or the screen.

id love to mod it ascetically (i have the how to's of that covered) and electronically.

basically i just plan on using the guts inside a different box and i can do that with my vast skills (been in the vehicle/commercial/marine fabricating and repair business 10+ years).

what i would like to do is add an emergency cut off switch preferably outside of new box, maybe inside.

id LOVE to put a new screen on it if possible. something that doesn't suck as bad but im not looking to get into touch screens or anything more than maybe a larger and more pleasing to the eyes.

id really like new buttons with more of a click and less of a wobble.

new fire button would be awesome. preferably one that lights up.

i would like to add some LED lights to it too but id like to run a separate battery for that (just tie into the trigger line that unleashes hell's fury from the twin 18650s)

the wiring is what i want tips on too. i have vast experience in wiring but i know others have more experience with the regulated mods and such.

i also have a sigelei brand ohm reader id like to encorporate preferably using the same 510 connection. id like to have a button of switch so i can view my ohms down to the point without having to fire the mod. id like to use a separate screen to view my ohms (plan to just use guts out of sigelei ohm reader)

any tips, pictures, videos, or comments appreciated.

oh yeah also does anybody know how to increase the wattage or is the Yihi SX330 V3 only capable of handling 100w? i dont want to go up but to maybe 110 or 120 if possible...i have my smok cube x 2 180 watts for anything higher.

VU Sponsors