Become a Patron!

Sigelei 100w replacement firing pin retailer

Anyone know where I can buy a replacement pin for my Sigelei 100w? Its a V1 the ones with brass connector pin. Both of mine stripped and i'm having problem locating one. If anyone can point me in right direction i would greately appreciate it.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
crazyness I still have my extra 2 in my box. check with Sigelei website also you do know they are reverse threaded right? lefty tighty, righty loosey lol.

i did i emailed them few days ago still nothing. For some reason the screw will get stuck and lefty tighty wont loosen it up. And i could see my self replacing whole 510 if i was handier with saldering iron

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i did i emailed them few days ago still nothing. For some reason the screw will get stuck and lefty tighty wont loosen it up. And i could see my self replacing whole 510 if i was handier with saldering iron
if you want to loosen it you have to turn it to the right (clockwise) try emailing them again I'm sure they will have some.

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still got my 2 spare pins as well, and yeah what everyone else said

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still got my 2 spare pins as well, and yeah what everyone else said
I rarely have to adjust mine, bought mine in sept of last year and it's still kickin strong.

I just emailed their warranty department to see if they can sell me few. Mod is awesome its just that damn pin. I adjust it few times a month depending what Atty am i using some of my atty's don't make connection right if i dont adjust it. And i did righty loosie, lefty tighty.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've seen people replace the connector on those mods with a fatdaddyvapes 510. It has a spring loaded pin and you only have to solder two wires. If your current plan doesn't work out it's a option worth considering. I've installed fdv 510's on both of my box mods and am very glad I did. Best box mod connector there is in my opinion. Good luck.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've seen people replace the connector on those mods with a fatdaddyvapes 510. It has a spring loaded pin and you only have to solder two wires. If your current plan doesn't work out it's a option worth considering. I've installed fdv 510's on both of my box mods and am very glad I did. Best box mod connector there is in my opinion. Good luck.

VU Sponsors