Become a Patron!

Sigelei 150 issue

Hey guys
First off this is my first post. That out if the way I just received a sigelei 150 in the mail today and was excited to fire it up. But it's having issues which I'm assuming is with the center pin.

Screwed in my atlantis (have tried my stillaire as well)
It reads low resistance. Slightly unscrewing it, it starts to fire. But without moving it if I try firing it again it read low resistance once more.

This becomes a battle every time I try to take a hit off of it. The center pin when it came looked crooked but still springs up and down like it should?

Is there a fix for this or is it an issue with my device?

Thank you for taking the time.

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm. Maybe not a clean connect. Maybe try cleaning the 510 on your atomizers.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does the pin on your Atty extend past the threaded portion of the Atty? If the center pin is flush with the threads, the spring loaded contact on the sigeili might be making contact with the threaded portion of the Atty, this grounding it out.

If you can adjust the center pin on your atty so it extends a bit, give that a try.

Another thought... If the spring loaded contact on your mod is in fact crooked, it might be hitting the threaded portion of the Atty causing a short. If that's the case, exchange the mod.

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haadkoe took the words from my mouth

gdovinty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys
First off this is my first post. That out if the way I just received a sigelei 150 in the mail today and was excited to fire it up. But it's having issues which I'm assuming is with the center pin.

Screwed in my atlantis (have tried my stillaire as well)
It reads low resistance. Slightly unscrewing it, it starts to fire. But without moving it if I try firing it again it read low resistance once more.

This becomes a battle every time I try to take a hit off of it. The center pin when it came looked crooked but still springs up and down like it should?

Is there a fix for this or is it an issue with my device?

Thank you for taking the time.

What batteries are you using? That was a problem for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
At this point I would contact the place you purchased it from to see if they will help you.

If not give the Sigelei warranty department a shot since you say the pin looked funny from the start.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That's the second time I've read here @ VU about this issue. I own both Sigelei 100 Plus & 150W, and haven't had this kind of a problem. I hope Sigelei is straightens out those production issues. I'd contact Sigelei's warranty department as well.

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just push the center pin out, on the Atty, from the inside, but be careful not to push it all the way out. Be gentle :) Mine had the same exact issue, but once I did that, no more issues!

LoudVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I myself have a question about the 150 watt, but a much different one!

Alright guys, so ill have my Sigelei 150w with a Derringer CLONE rda, Magma rda, 26 gauge electrode wire, along with VCC (vapors choice cotton) here soon, and I need everybodys opinions on what build I should throw on her!! And let me know which rda your build includes! Thank you all :)

Kizzer49

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im running a twisted dual. 28 gauge wrapped 8 times on 2.4mm screw driver. Ended up at . 5, i run it at 50 watts in my Derringer, pretty warm but I like it

VU Sponsors