Become a Patron!

Sigelei 150 on it's way

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We don't need the 50watts Sigelei add temp control and you'll have yourself a winner

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We don't need the 50watts Sigelei add temp control and you'll have yourself a winner

I don't care about the extra 50 watts either. Would like to see them continue to improve an already good box. Also, I wish they would powder coat the box after they round the edges. Personally think it makes it look cheap.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't care about the extra 50 watts either. Would like to see them continue to improve an already good box. Also, I wish they would powder coat the box after they round the edges. Personally think it makes it look cheap.

Bingo , it seems the Chinese manufacturers are convinced that offering wattage upgrades and more wattage in general mean higher sales and maybe that is the case.

If i bought one of these and it offered a wattage upgrade i wouldn't even bother with it , i want them to shift focus to perfecting other things like making the enclosure and overall functionality as good as it can be.

derichio02

Member For 4 Years
I agree with you guys but I must say that the pic above looks much more visually pleasing than the 100watt. This is part of the reason I use my ipv3 more than my sigelei

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree with you guys but I must say that the pic above looks much more visually pleasing than the 100watt. This is part of the reason I use my ipv3 more than my sigelei

Seems to have rounded corners which many will like because thats a huge complaint for many people , can't make out if this one will have a wavy line design like the 100 watt plus version, hate that.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
When I was young I had to walk to my nearest B&M through 9 foot snow drifts uphill both ways while fighting off wolves, bears and ANTS.

And the freaking ANTS were the worst of the lot I can tell you. They were relentless!

And we were grateful to have a Hundred Watt Mod!

Damn grateful I tell you.

And they did not have rounded corners and such.

And they were not all "prettified" with fancy designs on them neither.

They had razor sharp edges and corners they did and ONLY CAME IN BLACK OR SILVER!

And only the rich could afford JWRAPS!

And we were damn grateful to have them!

So quite your whining and bitching you young whippersnappers and be grateful for what is being offered to you!

And don't make me tell you what we had to go though to get a set of VCT5!

FREAKING INGRATES the lot of you!

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I emailed them and told them to be careful rounding the edges, since a 22mm atty sits on the edge as it is. It won't be very popular if the atty hangs off the edge of the mod, which would look awful. They wrote back and said they mentioned that to the engineers. We'll see.

sigelei with 22mm atty.jpg

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When I was young I had to walk to my nearest B&M through 9 foot snow drifts uphill both ways while fighting off wolves, bears and ANTS.

And the freaking ANTS were the worst of the lot I can tell you. They were relentless!

And we were grateful to have a Hundred Watt Mod!

Damn grateful I tell you.

And they did not have rounded corners and such.

And they were not all "prettified" with fancy designs on them neither.

They had razor sharp edges and corners they did and ONLY CAME IN BLACK OR SILVER!

And only the rich could afford JWRAPS!

And we were damn grateful to have them!

So quite your whining and bitching you young whippersnappers and be grateful for what is being offered to you!

And don't make me tell you what we had to go though to get a set of VCT5!

FREAKING INGRATES the lot of you!

First off , you must be a hell of a lot younger than i thought , i didn't even know that vaping existed till a few years ago .

Secondly, Jwraps are still only for the rich and finally , you know how the younger generation is today RJ , even if the mod was perfect they would most likely have a complaint about something , like the battery door magnets are too strong , too much effort needs to be exerted to take it off.

Side note: With you 100% on the ants , nasty bastards , just terrible.

VU Sponsors