Become a Patron!

Sigelei 213 with RDA - Amp help

Hi all,

I have a sigelei 213 with an rda, now i have created a lovely build coming in at 0.1 ohms with 25amp draw. Now heres the issue, my batteries are efest 2500mah rated for 20amp continues disharge, does this mean the 25amp is drawing too much or because its a dual 18650 mod does this mean in theory i have upto 40amps to use (within reason) and it is actually safe to fire??

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't use Efests at all and definitely not anywhere near or above their rating.
2 20A batteries run in serial still only have 20A rating and not 40.

Edromaster

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree with nightshard. Stay away from efest. they are actually rewraps. Go for Sony VTC4 they are only 2100Mah but they are true 30amp and they are the only batteries I use no matter what

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I intended to continuously run a bit higher then 20A and still wanted reasonable capacity I would choose one of the following:
Sony VTC4
LG HD2
Samsung 20R

The 20R is the coolest running 5C lower then the VTC4 at 25A

The Efest 2500 are best case rewrapped c bin 25Rs/HE2s that I wouldn't continuously run above 20A and worst case well it's much worst.

Edromaster

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I run the VTC4's on a VCP piglet with .3ohm build and the batteries not only work fantastic but they barely even get warm

VU Sponsors