Become a Patron!

Sigelei 30w black kanger subtank?

KJSvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered a sigelei 30w box mod and was wondering if the black kanger subtank will work with it? Ive only seen pictures with the stainless steel so I figured I would find out​

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Color makes no difference - should be fine.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know if its better then the kanger subox starter kit? Cause thats what I have.
You know the only thing that I can tell you is that my Sigelei Mini 30 is about a year and a half old never had any issues with it, always works. I do not have any experience with the Kanger, I suppose you got a good starter setup, give it some use, believe me you will know one way or the other. Main thing, enjoy it!

KJSvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You know the only thing that I can tell you is that my Sigelei Mini 30 is about a year and a half old never had any issues with it, always works. I do not have any experience with the Kanger, I suppose you got a good starter setup, give it some use, believe me you will know one way or the other. Main thing, enjoy it!
You just made me 10x more excited to get it! Haha. Never really had problems with the kanger subox, except for leaking problems, but its not a biggie. Just wanting another mod cause fuck it.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You just made me 10x more excited to get it! Haha. Never really had problems with the kanger subox, except for leaking problems, but its not a biggie. Just wanting another mod cause fuck it.
You will love the Sigelei Mini 30W, great for stuffing in your pocket, solid, well made, small, easy to carry around. Buy good batteries!
When you get it don't think the screen has scratches on it, there is a thin protective film you have to remove from it.

Last edited:

KJSvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You will love the Sigelei Mini 30W, great for stuffing in your pocket, solid, well made, small, easy to carry around. Buy good batteries!
When you get it don't think the screen has scratches on it, there is a thin protective film you have to remove from it.
Yes, cant wait! And I have four samsung 25r batteries and a sony vtc4, (theyre all authentic). So i should be good.

KJSvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got it earlier today, I love it. I thought It was gonna be way smaller, its bigger then my subox, but its nice. Deffinetly a good box for 29.99

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got it earlier today, I love it. I thought It was gonna be way smaller, its bigger then my subox, but its nice. Deffinetly a good box for 29.99
Yea that's a very good price, when I got mine I paid $36. Feels good in the hand doesn't it.

KJSvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea that's a very good price, when I got mine I paid $36. Feels good in the hand doesn't it.
The only problem I am having is inserting and removing my battery. I dont know if im putting it in wrong and taking it out wrong? Even the little black strap wont knock it out. Have you had this problem?

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only problem I am having is inserting and removing my battery. I dont know if im putting it in wrong and taking it out wrong? Even the little black strap wont knock it out. Have you had this problem?
It is a tight fit, pull up on the strap until the battery rises slightly, then use your thumbnail on the top edge of the battery and push the battery towards the spring loaded contact and remove it. The spring loaded contact applies pressure on the battery.

VU Sponsors