Become a Patron!

Sigelei 50 Watt Box Mod - $99 - and a coupon code!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You are absolutely right. I just used a voltage meter with a .3 ohm coil setup and it went from 4.41v to 4.02v and then sat static there, at 7 watts. Weird. Very counter-intuitive.
@Dhim covered this in his review of the IPV V2 (same chip) at my request. He also posted some pics. The chip does not really step down below the battery voltage much. The voltage readout on the device is not to be trusted when stepping below actual battery voltage, we think it just has ohms law programed into it, def not a live reading of voltage. The lowest he could get it to step down was to 3.44V on a .2 something set to 7 watts. That's at least 40 watts, not 7. See his review and follow up pictures at thread linked here (stepdown discussion starts at post #21):

50 Watt IPV v2 by Pioneer4You Review

4redstars

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Origin Vape I sent a cancel on an order to you on accident when I meant to send it to another vendor. Please don't cancel the order.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I believe this coming week we will have them shipped to us - and within 24 hours we should ship out to you!

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im starting to not be able to contain myself. So close to receiving this order!!!! What a pleasant pre order experience this has been and im looking forward to further business with origin vape.

Last edited:

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Eric, i just wanted to double my chances of receiving an extra magnet so I'll let you aware through here also. I sent you an email earlier today also. I hope I made the list in time!!!

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the 22nd still the scheduled ship date? I'm in alaska and know I'll be at the longer end of the 3 - 8 day shipping. I'm also leaving state around the 7th, and will go absolutely crazy if I have to wait til i get home at the end of next month to play with this thing.:eek:

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im starting to not be able to contain myself. So close to receiving this order!!!! What a pleasant pre order experience this has been and im looking forward to further business with origin vape.

Thank you very much for the kind words! It means an awful lot to me. We are sending extra magnets to everyone that asked for them. So far, I have had Sigelei confirm the amount that they are sending me and I have enough.

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is the 22nd still the scheduled ship date? I'm in alaska and know I'll be at the longer end of the 3 - 8 day shipping. I'm also leaving state around the 7th, and will go absolutely crazy if I have to wait til i get home at the end of next month to play with this thing.:eek:
So far, Aug. 22 is still the date. You will be surprised how fast we ship out =) We are lucky that we are based out of NYC, and since it is a major hub I have sent out parcels to California on Friday and Monday a customer would receive it already. Alaska is a bit further but at least it helps that the point of origin is a hub!

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to admit; so far, I am thoroughly impressed with Origin. I figured after placing my order, I'd only get an email about receipt & shipping info. But paying attention to this thread, and how friendly & quick Origin's responses are--very nice & unexpected. I got an email last night from Eric offering extra magnets. I jumped on the offer and got an email back within 5 minutes confirming. Above and beyond....

While I cannot afford to get every new product that comes out, I will say that you guys are now definitely gonna be my 1st choice for these hot new products. Thank you

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have to admit; so far, I am thoroughly impressed with Origin. I figured after placing my order, I'd only get an email about receipt & shipping info. But paying attention to this thread, and how friendly & quick Origin's responses are--very nice & unexpected. I got an email last night from Eric offering extra magnets. I jumped on the offer and got an email back within 5 minutes confirming. Above and beyond....

While I cannot afford to get every new product that comes out, I will say that you guys are now definitely gonna be my 1st choice for these hot new products. Thank you

I know how stressful and frustrating preorders can be and I want to minimize the anxiety surrounding them as much as possible. I truly appreciate your business and absolutely want to see you back on the site!

Nephrurus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did these ship from China today?

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
has this beauty arrived yet?:D

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sigelei has not shipped out yet =(

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
when can one order one? it looks like they are not available.

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What color did you want? I have had a cancellation and can put you in the spot.

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a silver unit available, I will open the stock up now

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It is now open, sorry had to update quantity!

Man I wish I thought to ask sooner if you had any slots available. I put in my pre order elsewhere by have heard nothing but great things about origen.i originally wanted to order through you guys but when it came time you were sold out. Bummer!

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@djnewman001, im sure origin would let you know if another slot opens, this has been the most informed pre order i have ever been on. shoot him an email or call there and ask, it cant hurt

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for the kind words! Silver units have shipped to us, and I will know more about Black units tomorrow night.

Speedemon

Member For 4 Years
Can't wait to check my silver out! Thanks origin what a great job you do keeping us up to par:cool: Could not ask for more from a pre-order.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
any openings on the black, at the sale price? ;)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sambuca, we still did not receive any black units =(

eciggity hasn't gotten their black ones yet, either. they did ship out my silver one. how soon till you get your silvers out?

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Silvers preorders are all out, I am now only waiting for black ones =)

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
did you send out shipping notices?

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor