Become a Patron!

Sigelei 75w + subtank mini issue

I recently upgraded from a really basic mod to the two peices I just mentioned in the title. I had my friend who knows alot more about these things than I do come over and help me get started. Except that neither of us can get the two peices to function together. The tank will fire on his mod, and my mod can fire his tank or drip oil, but neither of my two peices of hardware want to work together. After taking everything apart and cleaning it, I brought it to a local vape shop and the guy behind the counter gave it a once over, and we got it to work after his buddy "pushed some of the buttons" and handed it back. Now at home when i went to refill the tank, I get the same issue I used to have. Pressing the fire button only results in a "check atomizer" warning, regardless of whether I try the old coils or the new one i just got today. I would appreciate any help I could get, I'm starting to get pretty frustrated trying to get this thing to work.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have the manual for the Sigelei right? Make sure you're in power mode (assuming you're using a kanthal coil) and not TC mode? If you're using the OCC coils (with the red o ring on the bottom) what ohms is the coil?

VU Sponsors