Become a Patron!

Sigelei Fuchai 200w Compatability

So a friend of mine recently gave me his Sigelei mod to help me quit smoking. I need to get a new tank for it and am not quite sure what to get. I've had some experience in the past with vaping and love the taste and clouds that come with high wattage tanks. I've been looking at the Smok TFV8 cloud beast, but I can't seem to find anything confirming that it's compatible with my mod. I've seen that the 510 connector needs to be a specific size and am not sure if my Fuchai fits that standard. Should I get the TFV8 or something else entirely?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So a friend of mine recently gave me his Sigelei mod to help me quit smoking. I need to get a new tank for it and am not quite sure what to get. I've had some experience in the past with vaping and love the taste and clouds that come with high wattage tanks. I've been looking at the Smok TFV8 cloud beast, but I can't seem to find anything confirming that it's compatible with my mod. I've seen that the 510 connector needs to be a specific size and am not sure if my Fuchai fits that standard. Should I get the TFV8 or something else entirely?
It will work fine, just get it...you should like it, haven't read many complaints unless an o-ring was missing causing leakage.

It will work fine, just get it...you should like it, haven't read many complaints unless an o-ring was missing causing leakage.
Thanks for the help, so my batteries will be fine running a 0.15 coil? Just want to make sure the whole thing is safe before I invest any money into it.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks for the help, so my batteries will be fine running a 0.15 coil? Just want to make sure the whole thing is safe before I invest any money into it.
what batteries are you using? AT minimum you should get 20 amp batteries and don't believe the ratings on the batteries themselves. they lie. Stick to LG or samsung batteries only

VU Sponsors