Become a Patron!

Sigelei Fuchai 213 plus (aka Fuchai 223)

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since my wife stole this before I could use it the only thing I know so far is the battery door has a better "hook" or "catch" then the IPV6 and IPV8.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your 5 clicks to lock or unlock need to be evenly timed.
This prevents accidental pocket unlocking.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Your 5 clicks to lock or unlock need to be evenly timed.
This prevents accidental pocket unlocking.
Thank u for that! It was stuck locked yesterday and had to take out batts to unlock it lol. I also figured out the 2 voltage numbers are the batteries individual voltages

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

review is in progress
Nice first look. I don't understand why it's so touchy when it comes to unlocking the device and why you can't switch modes without an atomizer on top. I like my mod to be very user-friendly and not so touchy when it comes to using it.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice first look. I don't understand why it's so touchy when it comes to unlocking the device and why you can't switch modes without an atomizer on top. I like my mod to be very user-friendly and not so touchy when it comes to using it.
@Paratech let me know why. You have to press it evenly 5 times. Not too fast just an even 5 clicks. IDK why u can't adjust mode without an atty but I'll look more into it for my review

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Paratech let me know why. You have to press it evenly 5 times. Not too fast just an even 5 clicks. IDK why u can't adjust mode without an atty but I'll look more into it for my review

Instead of needing the button-pressing to be even why not just do what is the case with my Snow Wolf which is make the button-pressing stiff which will keep it from being accidentally activated? That's my preference. You can hear when the button is pressed with a definitive *click* sound so you couldn't miss it.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Instead of needing the button-pressing to be even why not just do what is the case with my Snow Wolf which is make the button-pressing stiff which will keep it from being accidentally activated? That's my preference. You can hear when the button is pressed with a definitive *click* sound so you couldn't miss it.
Even a stiff button can be accidentally pressed In a pocket. Fire lock or ability to turn off is a must on mods IMO

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Snow Wolf Mini Plus has an on/off switch on the bottom in addition to the five clicks and requires two hands to change it so that works well, too!

Just saying there are ways to make on/off more user-friendly.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Snow Wolf Mini Plus has an on/off switch on the bottom in addition to the five clicks and requires two hands to change it so that works well, too!

Just saying there are ways to make on/off more user-friendly.
Sounds like a good idea. Not sure why mods don't have an on off switch other then it takes up space

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sounds like a good idea. Not sure why mods don't have an on off switch other then it takes up space

Since it's on the bottom and doesn't take up much space and the device still stands firmly and solidly with it, it's a win-win, I think!

Hold on let me take a picture of it.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yup that's perfect. Really good design idea

You should do a review of the Snow Wolf Mini Plus. It has quickly become my favorite device of all my devices and all the devices I have tried. User-friendly/easy-to-use/powerful and a pleasant/enjoyable vape?

100% on all counts!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
You should do a review of the Snow Wolf Mini Plus. It has quickly become my favorite device of all my devices and all the devices I have tried. User-friendly/easy-to-use/powerful and a pleasant/enjoyable vape?

100% on all counts!
I would if I had one lol. I'm not huge on built in bat or mini mods though. Only built in battery mod I have is the coolfire to tc100 and that's cause it was on sale for 10 bucks. It's hard to manage all my mods lol. Yesterday I had to update firmware on My g320 alien and gpriv mods.

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can't wait for the review of this. I have one in cart right now just haven't pulled the trigger

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Love your reviews and am now a subscriber to your channel!

Have a huge cart at elegomall, just waiting to get paid!
B
Thanks! very much appreciated!
Used that long ago, with ecig most codes are one time use, try JOSH for 10% off, good luck.:D;)
the ILOVEYOU one works all the time. I've used it like 3 times. the rest seem to be 1 time only. I think they have a new customer one (ecig10) for 10% off if you never used them before. josh is another one as well. their code system is weird lol

I mean technically can't you create a new account every order and use ecig10? LMAO i just used the ILOVEYOU one on my fuchai. the 2 buck difference wasn't worth the hassle

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! very much appreciated!

the ILOVEYOU one works all the time. I've used it like 3 times. the rest seem to be 1 time only. I think they have a new customer one (ecig10) for 10% off if you never used them before. josh is another one as well. their code system is weird lol

I mean technically can't you create a new account every order and use ecig10? LMAO i just used the ILOVEYOU one on my fuchai. the 2 buck difference wasn't worth the hassle
Yea, they changed hands a while back, Josh was the owner who sold, JOSH used to be 25% off, one note, at their site there is a review on the mod from what seems a knowledgeable reviewer, he claims it is limited to 15A!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yea, they changed hands a while back, Josh was the owner who sold, JOSH used to be 25% off, one note, at their site there is a review on the mod from what seems a knowledgeable reviewer, he claims it is limited to 15A!
which site has that review. personally I'll tell you that 15amp limit is incorrect. I would like to read the review though personally.
its funny I look on ecig.com it has 7 reviews at a 4.2 average 5 people gave it 5 stars, 1 1star and 1 3 star. it's so ahrd to get good info these days
one guy said he got this and the arctic V12. i feel bad for him. those coils really needed like 160-180 watts to come alive IIRC from my review. I think i said at 180 it was close to the TFV8 at 130

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nevermind. I see the review. she is completely wrong on so many fronts lol. i wish you could reply to reviews

These are NOT recommended "sub-ohm" vaping batteries... Having a 15amp limit. ESP if being used w/ something like the ARCTIC V-12 & its low resistance. Not only will it go through batteries SUPER fast.... it will be pushing that amp limit farther than it should ever be, based on ohm's law. IF using a Vaporesso Target/c-cell 0.9 ohm coil or something... Maybe even a SuperTank mini & 0.5 ohm coils... DEF not a 0.1 ohm coil constantly, at higher wattages.. (just sayin') TOTALLY love ecig.com & absolutely appreciate the "deal" being offered... Please, ESP for new(er) vapers who might buy this w/ the whole "clouds bro clouds" even if/when they don't know about Ohm's Law, nor should prob be using something like this yet...... They wouldn't realize that & how, vaping w/ these batteries on this type of device is NOT a good idea at all, considering. Had to mention, sorry. (for any interested, search L Ohm's Law.... and.. esp. MOOCH's BATTERY SAFETY RATINGS/USAGE RECOMMENDATIONS BLOG. Thanks! LIve long(ER) & vape on!

she claims the HE4 batts are 15 amps when they are 20 amps. then says they should include the VTC5 (20 amp) or LG Hg2 (20amp) batts instead. really the HE4 and VTC5 are pretty even, the HG2 gives you more life but mooch derated them to 18 amps recently so technically for safety the HE4 would be a better option

then she starts using ohms law to calculate amp draw on the batts in a regulated mod which is wrong again

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
which site has that review. personally I'll tell you that 15amp limit is incorrect. I would like to read the review though personally.
its funny I look on ecig.com it has 7 reviews at a 4.2 average 5 people gave it 5 stars, 1 1star and 1 3 star. it's so ahrd to get good info these days
one guy said he got this and the arctic V12. i feel bad for him. those coils really needed like 160-180 watts to come alive IIRC from my review. I think i said at 180 it was close to the TFV8 at 130
Here you go, on this page.
https://www.ecig.com/new-sigelei-fuchai-223-mod-free-lg-18650-he4-2-pack-battery.html

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Did you go for Priority Shipping? I'm waiting for you review! ;):giggle:
review will be up early next week ;)
yeah i went priority shipping LOL but it was a funny situation
@Paratech had ordered one earlier because i wasn't going to buy one and had it shipped to me to review first then i was gonna send it back to him. then the ecig sale came up so i ordered one and had it shipped to him so i could keep the one he had shipped to me. i wound up getting mine (the one he ordered ) 1 day before he got his (the one i ordered) lol

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Paratech had ordered one earlier because i wasn't going to buy one and had it shipped to me to review first then i was gonna send it back to him. then the ecig sale came up so i ordered one and had it shipped to him so i could keep the one he had shipped to me. i wound up getting mine (the one he ordered ) 1 day before he got his (the one i ordered) lol
That's great, just let us know if TC really works on this one! ;):teehee:

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was kind of a funny situation on its own, but to read the story being told it sounds even more messed up.
hahaha
The positive side is we both ended up with one.
Wife stole it before I ever got to use it.
Then gave it back because she wants to vape at 7-8 watts and it doesn't go below 10.
Since she returned it I have not had the opportunity to check it out.
I'll do that tomorrow hopefully.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Just giving you a hard time because I can.
The word "from" seems to be my most typo'd word.
LMAO i type "form" quite often. aldo when i type IDK lots of times I miss the K
I think my brain moves faster then my fingers

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do, trust me I do ;)
the only thing I don't test is balanced charging (since i never recommend charging in mod anyway) and Ti/Ni temp control (as i recommend suing SS wire instead)
Well, try TC anyway to let us TC vapers know one way or the other! ;)

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol yeah the mini version. might work better for all we know but i can't see myself spending the money on it personally.
Half likely to work! :rolleyes:
At least the 80W rating is more realistic, but does that mean if it had twin 18650's it would be 160W, or should have the 213 Plus been rated at 160W and been more believable?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Half likely to work! :rolleyes:
At least the 80W rating is more realistic, but does that mean if it had twin 18650's it would be 160W, or should have the 213 Plus been rated at 160W and been more believable?
i would say 160 would be a fair rating fot the fuchai 213 plus. 150 would probably be acucurate. i would say close enough to call it 150 so i could see the 80 doing 70-75 watts which is close enough IMO

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i would say 160 would be a fair rating fot the fuchai 213 plus. 150 would probably be acucurate. i would say close enough to call it 150 so i could see the 80 doing 70-75 watts which is close enough IMO
Yea, most likely, it's a shame the direction Sigelei has chosen to go in the past year or so. My first box was a Sigelei Mini 30W, I still use it with a Kanger SubTank Nano!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yea, most likely, it's a shame the direction Sigelei has chosen to go in the past year or so. My first box was a Sigelei Mini 30W, I still use it with a Kanger SubTank Nano!
my 1st dual battery regulated mod was the old school sig 150. (non temp control one) still works to this day years later. My friend uses it. I gave it to him since he was still using a single battery kanger 60 watt mod. but then i gave him a coolfire IV TC100 and he uses that mostly but he'll use the sig one when it's charging

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my 1st dual battery regulated mod was the old school sig 150. (non temp control one) still works to this day years later. My friend uses it. I gave it to him since he was still using a single battery kanger 60 watt mod. but then i gave him a coolfire IV TC100 and he uses that mostly but he'll use the sig one when it's charging
That's what I'm talking about, at one time Sigelei made mods in the top 5, no longer! My Mini is 4 years old and still ticking.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That's what I'm talking about, at one time Sigelei made mods in the top 5, no longer! My Mini is 4 years old and still ticking.
things change fast. smok kinda sucked in 2015 but in 2016 they kicked some serious ass. it's pretty up and down. Right now it's smok and ijoy coming out with the most good stuff but 6 months form now who knows?

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you are bored try it with a .25 build, theoretically that should give you best power output if it does do 7.5v
though from your result that looks unlikely lol
olc223.png

VU Sponsors