Become a Patron!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love the look of the green one but man I don't about Sig anymore. Yeah every comapny makes mistakes but this company really fucked up. They're going to have to knock a few outta the park before I consider them again. The big question is, is it the same board?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I love the look of the green one but man I don't about Sig anymore. Yeah every comapny makes mistakes but this company really fucked up. They're going to have to knock a few outta the park before I consider them again. The big question is, is it the same board?

if it's a good mod that does what it says i'd get one. mod by mod basis lol. plus I'd love a green mod and green TFV8 to match it

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to the description on breezy, they fixed the TCR function... still don't trust them.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate to admit it, but even if it is the same board with the same issues, I'll buy the colors that I don't have.
Then I'll realize that since this version has a different screen, I'll need the entire set of colors.
If only used in power mode they work fine up to 155 watts.
The reason I hate to admit this is simply it would be supporting a company that I despise what they have done.
I do NOT care for what they did and tried to do but I do like the look of the mod.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate to admit it, but even if it is the same board with the same issues, I'll buy the colors that I don't have.
Then I'll realize that since this version has a different screen, I'll need the entire set of colors.
If only used in power mode they work fine up to 155 watts.
The reason I hate to admit this is simply it would be supporting a company that I despise what they have done.
I do NOT care for what they did and tried to do but I do like the look of the mod.

If you like it, buy it. After all it's only vaping not politics.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In all honesty I wish I had kept my 213. I mean, wtf do I care how they treat some guy from Portugal on YouTube?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
In all honesty I wish I had kept my 213. I mean, wtf do I care how they treat some guy from Portugal on YouTube?
vote with your wallet. if people don't support companies putting out bad products and lying then they will be forced to get better or die off.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Paratech, hey bro if you like it go all in. You don't owe anyone an explanation on how you spend your money. My girl has one, it's a solidly built mod that feels great in hand but no tc is a deal breaker for me. I vape almost exclusively in tc. If it did do tc I'd probably own in every color.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I'll definitely still do whatever I want, I just try to be careful what I post.
I don't mind pissing SOME of the people off, I just don't want to piss ALL the people off.
haha
But yeah, if I get one I'll end up with them all.
plus it's not like he has to rely on 1 mod lol. he has a mod for every day of the year lol
What? sheesh, I only have a few.
lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Oh I'll definitely still do whatever I want, I just try to be careful what I post.
I don't mind pissing SOME of the people off, I just don't want to piss ALL the people off.
haha
But yeah, if I get one I'll end up with them all.

What? sheesh, I only have a few.
lol
i still don't get why people get pissed off over what others do with their money. It's my money, if i want to buy the worse mod ever made so what lol

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i still don't get why people get pissed off over what others do with their money. It's my money, if i want to buy the worse mod ever made so what lol
Don't quote me on this but I "THINK" the reason is based on your previous comment.
Bad companies continue to produce shit because we allow them to sell us shit.
Conceptually if we stop buying their shit, they'll produce better products.
Great conception, one MAJOR flaw.
Our little community (even though it is rather large) is not the entirety of the vape world.
If we alone stop buying from one manufacture, it will not cause them harm.
It'd take the entire vape world to accomplish such.

Now, as for producing shit products, the Sigelei Fuchai 213 (wait for it) really isn't a shit product.
IF they would have advertised it as doing what the end production version does, we ALL would have been happy as a fat school girl getting her first kiss while eating a cup cake (oh I bet that was a bad analogy) however since they claimed it would do more and doesn't, the world fell apart.
For what it does, for what many of us paid ($35 - $45) it is a damn nice power mod.
Sure, it doesn't do TC, but the fit and form are excellent.
If you want a light weight, comfortable, power only mod, this was a good choice at the time.
Now we have the Alien and the IPV6.
IPV8 as well.
Hell, IPV4 I suppose too.
Anyways, the more I think and talk about this, I want the entire damn set.
Just like I did with the 6 color options of the H-Priv (soon to be 2 more once the Pro line opens up)

Since I am out of breath, I must be done ranting.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Don't quote me on this but I "THINK" the reason is based on your previous comment.
Our little community (even though it is rather large) is not the entirety of the vape world.

Now, as for producing shit products, the Sigelei Fuchai 213 (wait for it) really isn't a shit product.
IF they would have advertised it as doing what the end production version does, we ALL would have been happy as a fat school girl getting her first kiss while eating a cup cake (oh I bet that was a bad analogy) however since they claimed it would do more and doesn't, the world fell apart.
For what it does, for what many of us paid ($35 - $45) it is a damn nice power mod.
If you want a light weight, comfortable, power only mod, this was a good choice at the time.
IPV8 as well.
Just like I did with the 6 color options of the H-Priv (soon to be 2 more once the Pro line opens up)

True, if they would have said 150 watts no TC no firmware upgrades. here it is 50 bucks then yeah I don't think anyone would have complained.
but with that said popular items usually aren't the best and we can't change it. 2 of the best selling mods are the RX200s and cubiod and they aren't very good quality at all lol. I remember gearbest posted their 10 best sellers and the top 5 were all wismec/joyetech and they don't make good quality stuff. the fuchai 213 was also on the list. as was the IPV6. i wouldn't recommend those mods to anyone.

Thats why i'm curious and got the smoant. if it's a good quality for it's price point it could be a killer starting mod for people. under 40 bucks. 200 watts, temp control small size and nice form factor. it just has to do what it says lol

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

IPV8 as well.

Yep, if they would have sold it as a 155w variable wattage mod they wouldn't have taken half the shit storm they wound up getting.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might sell my old one at work and snag that green if I see it on sale for like $40 shipped.

Not that i even use it as much anymore though since i fell in love with the FSK chip. Nowadays i just take the risk that a charge on these shitty 26650 batteries can last a full work shift. Assuming i plan to go home immediately afterwards of course.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was at the Sigelei booth yesterday at the ECC show, not a great booth, out of the 3 people there only one spoke reasonable english. Even if they were not exposed by Daniel there was nothing in there booth that made me tempted to buy. They do have a new 213 with leather instead of the carbon fiber but I could clearly see and feel the seam, makes you wonder how long it will be before it starts peeling off.

Sigelei has really gone downhill

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was at the Sigelei booth yesterday at the ECC show, not a great booth, out of the 3 people there only one spoke reasonable english. Even if they were not exposed by Daniel there was nothing in there booth that made me tempted to buy. They do have a new 213 with leather instead of the carbon fiber but I could clearly see and feel the seam, makes you wonder how long it will be before it starts peeling off.

Sigelei has really gone downhill
Has anyone verified if the new colored screen 213 is a different chip or just another pig in a different colored silk shirt?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone verified if the new colored screen 213 is a different chip or just another pig in a different colored silk shirt?

My friend was talking with the only one who spoke some english, the lady I was with in the booth I would ask a question and she would just point to a brochure or point to a mod in the case. She clearly could not understand what I was saying and I lost interest pretty quick, if she was cuter it would have made the language barrier much more bearable.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just talking to my friend and the guy in the Sigelei booth told him the 213 Plus is the same chip, just a different display and something else, he could not remember. My friend told him why didn't they change it with all the bad word of mouth and got not much of a response.

Your second guess is right Jack, another pig in a different colored silk shirt

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just talking to my friend and the guy in the Sigelei booth told him the 213 Plus is the same chip, just a different display and something else, he could not remember. My friend told him why didn't they change it with all the bad word of mouth and got not much of a response.

Your second guess is right Jack, another pig in a different colored silk shirt

So like i said, $40 shipped ain't bad imo for a small and well built 2 bat box with no TC :)

But yeah, the too lazy to do any research people plopping down the $70-80 pre order price on this and expecting working TC pretty much deserve what they have coming at this point imo. As I've pointed out in the past, they are ultimately the biggest problem in that current equation.

The strong pre-order market on everything before it's even finished shit needs to die already.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And the Sigelei Shit Show continues. Lmfao.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, for $40 my fuchai 213 still works great in power mode, mine at least seems to do a decent job in SS316L mode, better than my Alien. I mainly use it in power mode though.

The finish has held up really well too, no paint chips and I throw it around a lot more than my other mods. It is definitely better built than the Alien I have that already has about 4 or 5 paint chips and the fire button keeps getting looser.

If they would just use a better chip they would have a real winner.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah, for $40 my fuchai 213 still works great in power mode, mine at least seems to do a decent job in SS316L mode, better than my Alien. I mainly use it in power mode though.

The finish has held up really well too, no paint chips and I throw it around a lot more than my other mods. It is definitely better built than the Alien I have that already has about 4 or 5 paint chips and the fire button keeps getting looser.

Why did so many people have alien issues? Both of mine still look new and work great. Including temp control with ss316.

I wonder if they ramped up production and cut corners after they seen the popularity or something

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why did so many people have alien issues? Both of mine still look new and work great. Including temp control with ss316.

I wonder if they ramped up production and cut corners after they seen the popularity or something

Your probably right, the higher the production numbers the more that get through with QC problems. I have had mine for 2 months now, got it in early October. Mine didn't come with a screen protector but only slight blemishes on the screen, not enough to complain about but it has gotten worse in the 2 months I have had it.

All in all I like the Alien but I guess I am one of the unlucky ones with problems. If the SS316L glitch was only me then that's one thing but there are plenty of others who are having the same problem.

It is what it is, a crap shoot with mass produced Chinese mods.

There was a nick on my fire button that was barely noticeable because it was painted over, now the paint came off the nick and is clearly seen. The other nicks to the paint are on the bottom corners and that is from just setting it down normally like I do with all my mods.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

They're built well I'll give Sig that. My girls still looks brand new and it lives in her purse banging around in there with all her other shit. Lol. I thought the TC on the Alien was supposed to be on point? I'm really liking that Silver G Priv.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i'll believe it when DJLsb tests it
Yep, Daniel tested it and it's still go fucked up TC and only does 155W. If one realizes this but still likes the "looks" then o'well. Personally I won't buy any company who gets caught in their lies and threatens to sue those who point this out.

Fuck them, I refuse to buy their shit.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a goon coming and only a few mods that will accommodate a 24mm RDA. I'm seriously considering getting a 213 again (traded my first) or an IPV6x. I really only use my DNA's for TC so I wouldn't mind just having a straight up wattage box. Sweet vapes has the IPV and they are billing it as the most recent version and according to djlsb, that means reverse battery protection, working TC and 3 click locking. I still like the size of the 213 more than the IPV.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a goon coming and only a few mods that will accommodate a 24mm RDA. I'm seriously considering getting a 213 again (traded my first) or an IPV6x. I really only use my DNA's for TC so I wouldn't mind just having a straight up wattage box. Sweet vapes has the IPV and they are billing it as the most recent version and according to djlsb, that means reverse battery protection, working TC and 3 click locking. I still like the size of the 213 more than the IPV.
Not impressed with TC, dove into it pretty deep with my DNA200. I liked the pre-ramp option which was nice but straight power mode suits me well when I slum it and vape on a regulated mod ;)

TC is just too much busy work for the little reward you get from it. I can taste when I need to juice and rarely get a burnt hit, plus 99.99% of all I Vape on these days are Mech's. Love the simplicity, just push the button and get the smoothest vape there is, TC IMO doesn't even come close to how smooth the right build on a Mech can provide.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really wish smok would ditch the firing bar. Everything else about the alien seems great

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I really wish smok would ditch the firing bar. Everything else about the alien seems great
I love the firing bar. It's unique over the button every other mod has

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not impressed with TC, dove into it pretty deep with my DNA200. I liked the pre-ramp option which was nice but straight power mode suits me well when I slum it and vape on a regulated mod ;)

TC is just too much busy work for the little reward you get from it. I can taste when I need to juice and rarely get a burnt hit, plus 99.99% of all I Vape on these days are Mech's. Love the simplicity, just push the button and get the smoothest vape there is, TC IMO doesn't even come close to how smooth the right build on a Mech can provide.

I'm the exact opposite. I like to fuss over stuff.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

See, thats what I love about this community. Different people have different experiences, different perceptions, and different realities. For me my experience is the exact opposite of yours. I find TC to be the smoothest, most consistent, most satisfying vape I have ever had. I feel using Mech Mods requires way more tinkering by way of the coil and if you do things wrong there could be consequences. That sort of vaping just isn't for me. I'd rather safely tinker on a regulated mod. Plus, like I've said before I'm just to pretty to use an unregulated mod. Lmfao. That's the whole beauty of the vaping community. Different strokes for different folks but in the end its all good and we're all here to help each other out.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought the TC on the Alien was supposed to be on point? I'm really liking that Silver G Priv.

My other Smok mods work fine in SS316L TC so it's odd the problems I have with the Alien. Aside from my Hohmtech mods though most of my other mods are used in power. If I am looking for a smooth vape then I bring in the DNA'S but I am usually more of a rowdy vaper.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See, thats what I love about this community. Different people have different experiences, different perceptions, and different realities. For me my experience is the exact opposite of yours. I find TC to be the smoothest, most consistent, most satisfying vape I have ever had. I feel using Mech Mods requires way more tinkering by way of the coil and if you do things wrong there could be consequences. That sort of vaping just isn't for me. I'd rather safely tinker on a regulated mod. Plus, like I've said before I'm just to pretty to use an unregulated mod. Lmfao. That's the whole beauty of the vaping community. Different strokes for different folks but in the end its all good and we're all here to help each other out.

That's why it works so well to keep people off the Stinkies, we all can adapt it to our own tastes. For me tinkering with Mech's is 50% of the charm, some are satisfied vaping 10w on a Tootie Puffer, some 200w+, some like Cotton, some Rayon, etc. etc. All about what suits our own individual tastes. I never loved smoking but I truly love Vaping.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's why it works so well to keep people off the Stinkies, we all can adapt it to our own tastes. For me tinkering with Mech's is 50% of the charm, some are satisfied vaping 10w on a Tootie Puffer, some 200w+, some like Cotton, some Rayon, etc. etc. All about what suits our own individual tastes. I never loved smoking but I truly love Vaping.
I can't honestly say I didn't love smoking but there were only a few cigarettes out of the 30 I smoked a day I could honestly say I truly enjoyed. The morning coffee one, the day is over one, and of course the after a meal one. All the others in between were just strictly out of habit.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't honestly say I didn't love smoking but there were only a few cigarettes out of the 30 I smoked a day I could honestly say I truly enjoyed. The morning coffee one, the day is over one, and of course the after a meal one. All the others in between were just strictly out of habit.
Don't forget about the ever so important "someone pissed in my cornflakes" smoke.
My most important were first of the day, after food, but the required one was right before I went to sleep.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I LOVED smoking until the bitter end. I loved sneaking around and smoking when everyone thought I had quit, I loved smoking first thing in the morning and right before I went to bed. I loved smoking half an American spirit, stubbing it out and smoking it later, those were the best cigarettes.

Even though I have a terrible disease that is made worse by smoking, I didn't care. My doctor wound threaten to kick me out of his practice and I didn't care. My wife would beg and plead with me, even cried tears and I didn't care. Then we had my little girl and all the sudden I cared. Now I can't stand the smell and the thought of smoking repulses me... well smoking cigarettes, not everything else.;)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I never loved dipping but I did enjoy it and was pissed when skoal stopped making apple pouches. I do love vaping a lot more cause I love electronics and building and it allows me both of those. I used to enjoy smoking cigars when golfing but the smell of them is gross to me now

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never loved dipping but I did enjoy it and was pissed when skoal stopped making apple pouches. I do love vaping a lot more cause I love electronics and building and it allows me both of those. I used to enjoy smoking cigars when golfing but the smell of them is gross to me now

I think that's what made vaping work for me, all the toys and tinkering. It's more affordable than my other hobby which is shooting.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I think that's what made vaping work for me, all the toys and tinkering. It's more affordable than my other hobby which is shooting.
Yup guns are way more expensive. I go shooting too occasionally. I only have a pistol but my friends have a ton of guns.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
but the required one was right before I went to sleep.

That was my favorite, I would not be able to sleep if I didn't have a smoke right before.

My first year vaping I would intentionally pass by smokers, sometimes even strike up conversations so I could be around that delicious smoke. I would go outside with my ex everytime she went out for a smoke and vape outside with her. The first year I actually liked her cig breath, was a turn on to make out right after she had a cig.
After that first year the smell started to sicken me, would never want to kiss the ex after she smoked unless she brushed her teeth and even then it was still in her hair. She recently took up vaping, I hope it sticks, sent her a mod, tank and a bunch of juice.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors