Become a Patron!

Sigelei Fuchai squonk impressions ...

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ft3yzXM.jpg

So I went out and bought this squint. It seemed a nice little squonk and I generally trust Sigelei. So ...

The mod looks quite nice. It is not small though. The RSQ is tiny beside it. It also has terrible rattle coming from the battery cage. I used 18650, 20700 and 21700. All of them had rattle amnd if you slide the mod across the table you can actually get the battery cage on the bottom to open. Meh. It is annoying! Alao it has a small proprietary bottle. It is 5 ml of juice. This means constant refills. Okay it easy to refill and does not leak but still ...

I could not get 150 watts out of it. i maxed at 90 watts with a 20700 and a .1 ohm build. That's okay - i don't vape at 150 watts on a squonk but it is advertised as a 150 watt device. Again a little niggle for me.

The TC does work and it has preheat. There menu is colour and clear and easy to navigate. So there are some pros there. There fact it does TC and the menu are nice.

The stats:
Aluminum alloy and zinc alloy construction;
Wattage range: 10~150W
Modes: POWER / Ti1 / Ni200 / SS304 / SS316 / SS317;
Voltage input: 3.2~4.2V;
Powered by 1 x 18650 / 20700 / 21700 battery (not included);
Resistance range: 0.1~3.0ohm;
E-juice capacity: 5ml;
Coil supporting: Kanthal / SS (304 / 316 / 317) / Titanium / Ni200 / TCR;
0.96 inch TFT color screen;
Micro USB charging support: DC 5V / 2A;

Am I happy with my purchase? Well it was not expensive. I can get a decent vape out of it. But the I don't loike the battery door at all or the fact that my other juice bottles just don't fit. Honestly i would grab my Wotofo Nudge or my Athena squonk kit first as my beater. But it is not bad. It certainly is cheap enough and it is solid other than the battery case. This is not for there OCD - guaranteed.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ft3yzXM.jpg

So I went out and bought this squint. It seemed a nice little squonk and I generally trust Sigelei. So ...

The mod looks quite nice. It is not small though. The RSQ is tiny beside it. It also has terrible rattle coming from the battery cage. I used 18650, 20700 and 21700. All of them had rattle amnd if you slide the mod across the table you can actually get the battery cage on the bottom to open. Meh. It is annoying! Alao it has a small proprietary bottle. It is 5 ml of juice. This means constant refills. Okay it easy to refill and does not leak but still ...

I could not get 150 watts out of it. i maxed at 90 watts with a 20700 and a .1 ohm build. That's okay - i don't vape at 150 watts on a squonk but it is advertised as a 150 watt device. Again a little niggle for me.

The TC does work and it has preheat. There menu is colour and clear and easy to navigate. So there are some pros there. There fact it does TC and the menu are nice.

The stats:
Aluminum alloy and zinc alloy construction;
Wattage range: 10~150W
Modes: POWER / Ti1 / Ni200 / SS304 / SS316 / SS317;
Voltage input: 3.2~4.2V;