Become a Patron!

Sigelei Kaos Z not firing sometimes?

I just bought a Sigelei Kaos Z mod and have had it for 1 day. I have a cleito 120 tank. When I try to fire it once in a while it doesn't work. Most of the time it will fire fine.

I read reviews online and some other people were saying the same thing. Does anyone know if there is a fireware update that could fix it or if they will be releasing an update in the future.

I don't know if I should send it back. Im not sure if I should go through all the trouble of sending it back. Since it is just not firing 1 out of 30 times, I might decide just to keep. Also it might be something that a fireware update could fix?

Hey I just signed up because i was looking for a solution to this problem too. I also have this problem. It happens every once in a while so maybe it’s just a thing that happens. I even had it happen 2x in a row. It might just be we aren’t pressing it in the right place to make it fire. But I noticed that sometimes the lights go on and no fire or the lights don’t go on and no fire. I’m still going to keep it because I love the mod. Just know you aren’t the only one with this problem.

Thanks for responding. I emailed Sigelei and they said that they don't have a firmware update. They asked me if I could take a video of the problem and email it to them. I can't take a video of it because I don't ever know when it's actually going to happen. It is annoying, but a minor problem, so I'm just going to ignore it.

Thanks for responding. I emailed Sigelei and they said that they don't have a firmware update. They asked me if I could take a video of the problem and email it to them. I can't take a video of it because I don't ever know when it's actually going to happen. It is annoying, but a minor problem, so I'm just going to ignore it.

Yeah. Should just ignore it. It doesn’t seem to really be a huge problem and the mod works most of the time. Thing I noticed is that if I tap the button first then press it to fire it, it doesn’t do the not firing thing. Maybe the problem is that it’s confusing the mod sometimes that when the button is pressed it doesn’t know to fire and light up at the same time. Idk. Just a speculation. But best of luck with the mod. If you find out anything else, post here for everyone else to see :)

MichaelPhillips

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have Kaos Z as well. Can hit fire button works great when it works. Sometimes hit fire button nothing lights up coil don't fire. Release button display lights up. Hit again and works. Vape shop seen it do it and replaced it. New one does same thing. There is no updates yet.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not the same mod but I owned 2 sigelei 213's that had the same issue. Don't hold your breath on updates from sigelei.

I honestly thought it was just me. Same exact issue. And the screen glare from the sun is a nightmare. You think sigelei would have learned their lesson after the 150w

VU Sponsors