Become a Patron!

Sigelei mini or Cloupor mini

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just my point just plug it in when you go to bed and you will never have to change a battery or run out of juice lol.

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My point is, some times plugging it in before bed every night isn't an option and some people just forget. Options are good... Lol

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yea sorta like when they forget to charge there batterys?

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I give up. No point going back n forth anymore. Its a negative for the device to me no matter how good the device is. Doesn't mean I don't want or won't get it. Just that this is a strike against it for me.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
well get a cloupor it you might get lucky from all I have been reading about the company your taking a huge chance

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@ 4400 mah, if you find yourself needing to charge by the end of the day, you have a more serious problem ;)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a clouper mini 30 in transit now.. for the price and all the specs it seems like a solid deal.. Clouper has made some duds with their higher wattage devices, but their 30watts have always been reliable which is why I'm giving them another shot.. being able to change the batteries, magnetic door and on board charging were all factors I loved to see

AdubbaU

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have Clouper on the way as well, was very tempted by Sigelei and Smok 50w. Smok BEC Pro, not too happy with, comes down to size and 30w my min requirement. For less than 30, seems like minimal risk. Dual coil builds always .5 to .6 mostly kayfun around 1 so should work nicely. See how it goes, otherwise will look 100+

Sent from Sprint HK M8 Tapatalk

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The reviews on the Cloupor mini I have seen so far have all been very positive. I could not pass up buying 2 of them for 29.00 each. Got a black and silver on the way. Unless you are building below .45 ohms 30 watt is all you would ever need.

L

Lighty269

The reviews on the Cloupor mini I have seen so far have all been very positive. I could not pass up buying 2 of them for 29.00 each. Got a black and silver on the way. Unless you are building below .45 ohms 30 watt is all you would ever need.

Let us know how it is, where did you get it for 29?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

thats a really good price.. did u find it in the US or China?

I paid 40$ from china but it was the only site I could find that had them and some other items I wanted as well (subtank, kayfun v4, istick mini)

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@wizard did you receive yours yet?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sadly I probably won't have mine until next week.. I'm going crazy waiting for it..

I got new batteries and some new wire yesterday.. 250ml of juice will be here tomorrow.. new coil wrapping kit will be here today and I have subtank heads that just shipped so luckily I have a good amount to keep me busy until it gets here

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not received them yet they are on the way from China. I have previously ordered from Gearbest and that is where I ordered them from. I had ordered from Gearbest a couple of times previously and had no issues. If you buy the Cloupor mini from them there is a promo code. The price is 42.00 but key in this promo cloupormini and it brings the price down to 29.99

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have not received them yet they are on the way from China. I have previously ordered from Gearbest and that is where I ordered them from. I had ordered from Gearbest a couple of times previously and had no issues. If you buy the Cloupor mini from them there is a promo code. The price is 42.00 but key in this promo cloupormini and it brings the price down to 29.99

oh nice.. good to know.. we should be getting ours around the same time then.

also jwraps just made all the wraps available for this device - just ordered one for 10$

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also rolled the dice and used Gearbest first time using them and i used the code to make it 29.99. My tracking shows estimated delivery of friday evening. Can't wait! I also live in Europe so my wait is a bit less.

Last edited:

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got an email saying my clouper will be here today! can't wait.

it was shipped sunday and arriving today.. thats pretty good coming from china

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No step down, lose battery cover, and paint that rubs off just by laying down Really.. count me out. Normally Phil would thumbs down something like this Hmmm,. Better off with the new 3o and 50 watt Isticks they have great reviews and are built tough.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@ Wally I hope they all don't come out with the wobbly/ loose battery cover and I see there is a wrap on Jwarps already for this so maybe will help with the paintjob.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My battery cover DOES NOT rattle and is not loose at all.. no paint rubbing off at all so far.. I did buy a jwrap anyways as I always do with my mods

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I am at work but i did receive an email saying it has been delivered to the house so, Vape Mail here I come!!!! i will check it out and post later .. Maybe some pics and stuff . Will be my first unboxing type post!!!:eek:

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Going to fetch mine in an hour at the postoffice

Skickat frĂĄn min D6503 via Tapatalk

sweet ! really hope those issues with the melted boards are isolated.. only time will tell!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Will use my external charger... Hehe

Skickat frĂĄn min D6503 via Tapatalk

interesting point.. i'm not sure what caused it (charging on board or something else) but thats something I should try and find out lol

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I must say (and I never thought I would rave this much about ANY kanger product) but this subtank is off the hook! I can't even get over it..

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have had mine about a week. The design fits my needs well. There have been 2 reports on Facebook about meltdowns. I'm not sure how wide spread this will be nor any particular cause. Let's keep this thread updated with comments.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Sigelei mini 30 should be waiting for me by the time I get home from work tomorrow

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My battery cover DOES NOT rattle and is not loose at all.. no paint rubbing off at all so far.. I did buy a jwrap anyways as I always do with my mods

I have a silver model which I believe it unfinished aluminum so no wearing at all. Cover is a perfect fit and magnets hold it just right.

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeppers, took advantage of the fire sale. :p

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

with their rich cousin.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a silver model which I believe it unfinished aluminum so no wearing at all. Cover is a perfect fit and magnets hold it just right.

glad to hear! as clouper as stated there was some issues with a few batches.. so some people who pre-ordered were most likely unlucky recipients of these shoddy devices.. another reason why i never pre-order lol.

Its been almost 2 weeks now and my mini is working perfectly.. no issues whatsoever..

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Sigelei Mini 30 ...
sig1-jpg.13278

It also came with a free silicone sleeve, which was a pleasant surprise and makes the device noticeably more comfortable to grip.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Sigelei Mini 30 ...
sig1-jpg.13278

It also came with a free silicone sleeve, which was a pleasant surprise and makes the device noticeably more comfortable to grip.

hmm it won't let me see the pic (but might be because i'm using chrome) - been wondering what they look like with the sleeve

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unless your going below .5 ohms you will never need any device over 30 watts. Maybe 35 max. It you are building below .5 ohms and want a warmer vape then maybe 50 watts is all you will ever need. The higher watts will never be used for me. My problem is I buy to many 30 watt devices and can use them all at one time. I hope they slack off coming out with all these 30 watt devices.

Mine is working great and I just ordered another black one with an Atlantis for 43.00 shipped. Could not pass up that deal.
Hello my friend. Really hope you can lead me to the direction of that great deal. As a vaper on a budget that info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

VU Sponsors