Become a Patron!

Sigeli E1 Mod settings help please

I am a simple vaper. Been doing it for 3 years. I like the subject Sigeli mod because it uses one battery and therefore no pairing concerns, etc. I respect the power of an 18650. I have had this mod for about a year. I only vape to 13 or 14 watts and always stay in watt mode. I never even look at other settings.
Problem: I accidently did some button pushing and now my vape quality sucks - using same type same coli and juice (tank is a simple aspire nautilus with BVC coils, 3.3-4.2 V). Wimpy draw and gurgling. When I push power button, my settings now say (at 13.7 W, easily changed by up and down button) - 1.77 ohm, 49.5V, 36A, 4.0V. Did I screw something up? I do think I can figure out how to change it from the manual, but now WHAT to change settings to.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
49 volts?

That makes no sense whatsoever. Can you post a pic of the screen?

Sorry I'm not making sense - I don't know much obviously. Took a pic, it's too big to post here evidently. And I have no idea how to make it smaller.

Oops. Teeny tiny decimal. There are too V settings showing. One is 4.89 and one is 3.6. And shows 1.79 ohm symbol, 3.9 A - while firing button being pressed - at 13.7 watt

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know much obviously.
I probably don't know as much as you think and you know enough to ask questions when you don't know something which is more than many people :)

Yeah 49.5 volts was way out there.

Oops. Teeny tiny decimal. There are too V settings showing. One is 4.89 and one is 3.6. And shows 1.79 ohm symbol, 3.9 A - while firing button being pressed - at 13.7 watt
Judging from what you say here, your button pushing doesn't seem to have thrown anything off.
4,89 volts is what the coil says it wants and I'm guessing that 3.6 volts is what the mod thinks is in the battery right now. Regulated mods can deal with that and 3.9 amps is a very low current draw. However, when is the last time you replaced the battery?

I'm going to see if I can find out if there is a way to reset the factory settings anyway too. Somebody else might have some ideas as well.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It does say 1.79 ohms and not .179 right? I just thought of that.

Also, do you remember if you held two of the buttons at the same time? I'm thinking maybe you accidentally set a really low preheat for a really long time.

However, when is the last time you replaced the battery?
I change batteries when it gets low, multiple times a day. I have 4 that I rotate. They are over a year old, so I just ordered more. I retired two when they had a slight issue with wrap - I am super cautious.

It does say 1.79 ohms and not .179 right? Yes, 1.79

Also, do you remember if you held two of the buttons at the same time? Most probably. Can't remember now what was going on, but I pushed a LOT of buttons to get it back to Watt mode when it mysteriously went to the other mode.

Thanks for trying to figure this out :)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's no trouble :)

Hold your fire button and your up button at the exact same time until the screen changes and tell me what you see.

It doesn't change anything to hold fire and up button, it just fires. You have to click 3 times to get into a mode to change things. That's how I got in trouble in the first place :(. Just trying to figure out if the V and A and O settings are OK as they are for a 13 or 14 watt hit.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have to hold the fire and up button down until you see "preheat power adjustment"

At least that's what I'm seeing for this mod.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check your conversations at top right of this page please. Maybe you email the pic of your screen.

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
18650 can last more than a year. If the wrap gets damaged you can just buy the wrap and + insulator, they care cheap. Or take it to a local shop, most will rewrap for you. At 13-14w I suggest moving up to a 21700 battery mod. Keep you from carrying batteries around.

Sigelei E1 manual, page 2 at the bottom
upload_2019-2-10_0-29-19.png

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
18650 can last more than a year. If the wrap gets damaged you can just buy the wrap and + insulator, they care cheap. Or take it to a local shop, most will rewrap for you. At 13-14w I suggest moving up to a 21700 battery mod. Keep you from carrying batteries around.

Sigelei E1 manual, page 2 at the bottom
View attachment 131098
Ya beat me to it :) I was going to look for if there's a way to restore factory defaults.

VU Sponsors