Become a Patron!

Sigeli Fuchai 213 Plus Dead?

Gromet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey all,

Vaping on a Sigeli Fuchai 213 Plus, Big Baby Beast Tank with Pre Made .15 T8 Coil (Coil has been fine for the past three days).

took the tank off, added some juice and wiped it down.

Put the tank back on and took a pull at 65 Watts. (Vaping in Power mode)

Went to take a second pull and the batteries vented (2 LG He2's)

Pulled the batteries right away...

Put two other HE2's in and the Fuchai powered on fine.

went to put a different tank on and now as i'm screwing a tank on, it starts firing automatically as soon as it makes connection to the 510. I tried it with multiple tanks and it does the same thing???

Gromet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks like it was just the mod... Took it to my local vape shop. They tested out the batteries which showed no signs of venting, and they seem fine. They replaced the Mod no questions asked.

Good day all,

Question, just got a Fuchai 213 NIB.....took out the mod and batteries and found that the mod says my batteries were dead (OEM Sigelei that came in the box) so I dropped the batteries on the charger (which says that are charged).....I have now put in 2 other sets of batteries fully charged and the mod says they are dead.....any ideas other then a faulty mod?

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good day all,

Question, just got a Fuchai 213 NIB.....took out the mod and batteries and found that the mod says my batteries were dead (OEM Sigelei that came in the box) so I dropped the batteries on the charger (which says that are charged).....I have now put in 2 other sets of batteries fully charged and the mod says they are dead.....any ideas other then a faulty mod?
Well sounds like a faulty mod. I don't think there is any other explanation. A test would be to try the Batts in another mod if it works there then your mod is bad. If it doesn't work then the charger must be bad.

Edit to add if you have a multimeter and it says the batteries are at 4.2 or hell anything above 3.2 then the mod is bad.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
pk103, given the OP's post, I would say don't bother troubleshooting and return it to the vendor for replacement or refund.

VU Sponsors