Become a Patron!

Silver mech upgrades

i have a avid lyfe medieval gyre slayer mech mod, and looking to upgrade the firing pin from copper to silver but cant find it anywhere, heard it runs for about $50 can anyone help locate this for me, would greatly appreciate it,

also heard of people upgrading to silver battery springs or something like that, this sound familiar? not sure im explaining this right,

also plan on getting the comp lyfe 2 post battle deck, that has silver post, stainless steel deck, and silver 510 contact pin, also finally found and got my hands on the comp lyfe battle cap x 24mm rda in flat black, the air vents on the rda are kind of smallish but i just plan to get a drill bit and gauge out the sides further just a little,

are there any other ways to upgrade my mod or is that about it?

lastly, i run my coils at .13 but supposedly the people on youtube ive seen run a dual coil .1 ohm resistance, with mech mods similar to mine with a single 18650 battery, how is this possible? the amps exceed 40 at .1 and most 18650 batteries i have ever seen cap at 35Amps, the videos show them only taking 2-3 second draws on a fresh charged battery, are there 18650 batteries out there that go way past 35A safely or so? because i heard anything past 35A is false advertising.

i have a avid lyfe medieval gyre slayer mech mod, and looking to upgrade the firing pin from copper to silver but cant find it anywhere, heard it runs for about $50 can anyone help locate this for me, would greatly appreciate it,

also heard of people upgrading to silver battery springs or something like that, this sound familiar? not sure im explaining this right,

also plan on getting the comp lyfe 2 post battle deck, that has silver post, stainless steel deck, and silver 510 contact pin, also finally found and got my hands on the comp lyfe battle cap x 24mm rda in flat black, the air vents on the rda are kind of smallish but i just plan to get a drill bit and gauge out the sides further just a little,

are there any other ways to upgrade my mod or is that about it?

lastly, ive seen people on youtube that run a dual coil .1 ohm resistance, with mech mods similar to mine with a single 18650 battery, how is this possible? the amps exceed 40 and most 18650 batteries i have ever seen cap at 35Amps, the videos show them only taking 2-3 second draws on a fresh charged battery, are there 18650 batteries out there that go way past 35A safely or so? because i heard anything past 35A is false advertising.
Good luck on that?

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Hi, have you managed to find it?

Technically yes, but no, found a place in he UK overseas that has the avid lyfe mech, solid silver t firing pin, but something wrong with their site and cant buy it, then i found a site in china that says it is silver but i think it is silver plated not solid silver or most likely not even silver at all, seeing how it was $5 for the copper firing pin and $5 for the silver,

So still on the search as of this moment.

VU Sponsors