Become a Patron!

Simple but cute treat

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We had a new vape store open yesterday near me and one of the owner's sister made these treats for the grand opening celebration. It's a simple but cute idea - a Rice Krispy mod, marshmallow tank and caramel drip tip.

26815509_1764740960216928_5238691192408805903_n.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
We had a new vape store open yesterday near me and one of the owner's sister made these treats for the grand opening celebration. It's a simple but cute idea - a Rice Krispy mod, marshmallow tank and caramel drip tip.

Love it :giggle:

RobN1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Takes two 18650s I presume?

spr258

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
*ahem *

Looks squeezable - probably a squonker

JuicyLucy you and those squonkers. I would have to disagree. There is no window for the bottle but maybe its on the other side. Looks like just a regular mech unless a bite is taken out. I wonder if everything would have a rice crispy taste to it?

That is nice that the owner was handing out treats. Got to love free stuff and baked goods are even better.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
JuicyLucy you and those squonkers. I would have to disagree. There is no window for the bottle but maybe its on the other side. Looks like just a regular mech unless a bite is taken out. I wonder if everything would have a rice crispy taste to it?

That is nice that the owner was handing out treats. Got to love free stuff and baked goods are even better.

A girl can dream can't she....

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I am with you now. Love my new squonker. You must dream of squonkers. Haha

You know - I was looking at the mod in question - could easily be squonkified - the marshmallow attie too!

VU Sponsors