Become a Patron!

Simple Strawberries N Cream (newbie recipe)

Nu2Ju

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am sure many are probably tired of strawberry flavors but being a newbie & only having had 1 strawberry flavored juice I thought I would try for a strawberries and cream. It is not anything fancy & not complex but something easy & only a few flavors. I did shake n vape & haven't put it down yet. Will update if flavors improve or fall flat in a few days. It is sweet so can drop EM if you want.

Sweet Strawberry (CAP)......6%
Ripe Strawberry (TFA)..........4%
Sweet Cream (FW)...............6%
EM (Ethyl Maltol)...................0.5%

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Looks yummy, wonder how swapping sweet cream and the EM for Vienna cream and a vanilla would go. Regardless thanks for this, always looking for strawberry flavors.

Nu2Ju

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks yummy, wonder how swapping sweet cream and the EM for Vienna cream and a vanilla would go. Regardless thanks for this, always looking for strawberry flavors.

You're welcome. I am new to this so I can't tell you much. I would think those changes would change the flavor a lot but it may turn out to be a really good vape. I went with the sweet cream because I just wanted to add cream without any vanilla. Good luck & if you mix it let me know how it turns out!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Will do dude. I don't have sweet cream so that's why I asked. I'll mix some up later and see how it handles.

P.S If you're interested in strawberry flavors, V3 sells a strawberry milkshake that is pretty tasty. (if you don't mind buying commercial juice)

Nu2Ju

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hillbilly Pig I have vowed to not buy any juices- only because I am dedicated to mixing my own & know if I find a name brand I like a lot that I will not be able to duplicate it ;) I am thinking it will be better for me to just mix clones recipes or come up with some I like that way I can always remix them.

Nu2Ju

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tried it again. The cream is getting very prominent & strawberry is slipping to the back...maybe cut back on the cream in the future if you want more fruit flavor & less cream. I am undecided but really like the heavy cream even though it is overpowering the strawberries.

VU Sponsors