Become a Patron!

since 06/18 nothing untill about 30 minutes ago on 06/29/2015

Ok, I am freaking out -- went cold turkey from Marlboro 27's about a full pack a day- 12 days I have been using a iTaste LED with Natural 0mg - until about an 30 minutes ago. I ordered some jusice to switch towhen I passed my test at a Hospital as a pre employment screening. I purchased a bottle of 10ml 18mg MAX VG/PG Ratio Watermelon Crack - I totally forgot about the NIC in the new juice and vaped about 15 hits or so over an half hour "what a screw up today I am " - - sh#$ I will probably get tested this Thursday or next Monday -- did I blow it ?. I am back on 0mg juice - sweatin like the idot I am ---

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Damn, that sounds like a stupid trick that I would pull!

Seriously, no offence meant!

The only thing I can think of is to drink gallons of water in hopes of a good flush.

Then the day before, start on lots of caffine.

But if you start smoking Corn, the nic test will no longer matter!

I hope you get a better answer than my BS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, that sounds like a stupid trick that I would pull!

Seriously, no offence meant!

The only thing I can think of is to drink gallons of water in hopes of a good flush.

Then the day before, start on lots of caffine.

But if you start smoking Corn, the nic test will no longer matter!

I hope you get a better answer than my BS!
thanks ----------------- :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have no idea about if it will show up or not but was wondering what you do? I have seen tons of doctors and nurses smoke and vape. No nicotine allowed in your system seems extreme. Can you have caffeine in your system? Just curious, you don't have to answer if it is too much info to give ou.

NYNURSE

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
15 hits on a clean system, you should barely show trace amounts. If you do have an elevated nic level, your best hope is to drown yourself with water for about 12 hours before the test. And I mean plain water. You might dilute your system enough to drop below the threshold level. Its a shot in the dark, but you are grasping at stars here. What ever you do, do not tell them what you said here. I don't want to flame you but if you were dumb enough to suck down nicotine days before a blood test...I don't really want to hire you.
I've done pre employment screenings for years. Positive is positive, nobody cares why you are, and nobody is going to put their job on the line faking a test result. If you do skate past this, remember you can always be retested during your probationary period. It's rare, but shit happens. You were off the nicotine for a while, stay off it.

misterJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wait... companies screen for nicotine???

First I've heard of this!

I vape things other than nicotine, but they are fat soluble and has to do with how your body metabolizes fat, i have no idea if nicotine is water soluble or fat soluble.

Interesting though.

VU Sponsors