Become a Patron!

Single coil flavor atty

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
At first I wasn't a huge fan of the concave profile the Recurve has, but it's growing on me. How is the airflow and flavor?
Both are excellent. I think the Blitz Ghoul has similar flavor to the Recurve, but I don't like the Ghoul's airflow

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A little off topic, but has anyone had any experience with the Tsunami? Perhaps as a cheaper alternative to a Kennedy? Maybe someone who has a Tsunami and Kennedy can chime in.
I own both the 2-post Kennedy 24 and the 2-post Kennedy 25. The Vapergate Mason V2 is still very high among my top favorite bottom airflow RDAs for both flavor and clouds. Pic below is the 24mm version (I also own the 30mm version). It's a .26 ohms flavor build on a stacked (series) mech.

sfc.jpg

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I finally got the Recurve on Saturday!! I was happy to see Wotofo had a booth at Vape Showcase Atlanta. I've been using the Recurve for a couple days now and really love it.
a16ce530ffb90defa6742a9c37a353b9.jpg
ed3266ca6c5d5f5e4062c3fd8eaf2170.jpg
a5f968a3335b18f12c79ce0dc29df5b0.jpg

I think the curves look really good

739fd2388446f55aa49b378f289b7d8d.jpg

It's a great little RDA/RSA, ain't it? I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the flavor the Recurve has.
But I still don't like the concave look to it.
iMpGHLy.jpg

Last edited:

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It's a great little RDA/RSA, ain't it? I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the flavor the Recurve has.
But I still don't like the concave look to it.
iMpGHLy.jpg
I can see how some people won't care for the way it looks, but it's different and I like it. I love how leak-proof it is and airflow is great, which is the only problem with the Ghoul. I can't see using it on a non-squonk device, though, since there isn't really a juice well.
EDIT - Do you have the gunmetal?

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yup, it's the gunmetal version. And yes, the juice well is quite limited. But the flavor more than makes up for it. I just can't seem to get into squonking though. Believe me, I tried.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I completely understand. I enjoy it, but use my other devices more than my squonker. With most of my attys I just drip. But with attys like the Recurve and Ghoul with no well, I'd be constantly dripping if they weren't on BF mods. I couldn't do that, so I have to squonk with them

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That's why I got rid of my Pulse 24. It's a good attie, but has no real use outside of squonking. The Pulse 22, however, is just fine for non squonk use. And to the OP - the Pulse 22 a fantastic attie for single coil use.

cswed

Member For 1 Year
That's why I got rid of my Pulse 24. It's a good attie, but has no real use outside of squonking. The Pulse 22, however, is just fine for non squonk use. And to the OP - the Pulse 22 a fantastic attie for single coil use.

I will be getting a Pulse 22... eventually. They are sold out pretty much everywhere here in Canada. I would broaden my horizons and look out of country but I've heard horror stories of the CBSA sending imported vaping gear to Health Canada for nicotine testing... yes even mods. I've got a 502 clone on it's way from China just to see if customs wants to play games. If that makes it through I'll be ordering a Pulse 22 and probably a Kennedy 22.

Pulse22 and Entheon I think will be a next purchase.

Is the SXK the best version or clone of the Entheon or something else?

Psyclone Entheon authentic $85 but who knows if I like a clone of it.
I have an authentic entheon for sale if you want it for cheap. message me

VU Sponsors