Become a Patron!

Single Coil RDA

Abaroud

Member For 1 Year
Hello guys!! Just want to start off by saying thank you very much for all the continue support on multiple threats and posts I put out there and received lovely feedback!! You guys are amazing!!

My wife and I both bought the Pulse 80w mods and now are looking into getting a single coil RDA to vaping at 45-60w.
I saw a few options in the market for me like the Wasp Nano, Nudge. recurve, and dead rabbit(24mm version)
Maybe the Maze RDA?

How would those rank for a mix of clouds and flavour?

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the rabbit for dual coils, but not for singles, flavor is muted with singles due to the large chamber and you can't get the coil close to the airflow.

I haven't tried the nudge or recurve yet, but the wasp nano gets my vote.

If you get the nudge, be careful as there are two versions, a 22mm, and a 24mm.
The single coil nudge is the 22mm.

Not on your list, but my current favorite single coil rda, is the
SXK Entheon
It's like an upgraded wasp nano that doesn't leak as easily if oversquonked.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want to try the Entheon, then get the Ulton clone. It's a fantastic RDA, very close to the real one. It's a definite improvement over the Hadaly coz it doesn't leak. I got it from 2FDeal in China. You can get RDAs sent regular post to the UAE as they don't seem to know what they are.

Loki

Member For 2 Years
I should have added have you or the wife looked at the pulse 22mm. I don't have it, but Tony B the same person involved with the pulse mod also designed drippers/squonk atomizers with vandy vape. Might also be worth looking into.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FT even now has a "recurve style" so, you can get an authentic wasp-nano, plus recurve-style, plus a haku-clone or similar - all for about $30

Astray

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
recurve knocked nudge 22 imo (this is based on me giving my nudge away)
also dead rabbit sq 22mm is a nice option. tho i like it better when i put dual micro coils in it

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Guess I'll add my 2¢, well, 1¢ since I have one RSA. asMODus C4 LP is a lower profile and I've ran 2-3id and 5&6 wraps. Dual side honeycomb af gives a very smooth quite slightly restricted draw. Doesn't leak when quonking up past all the af, as I usually give it 2 of those pumps when it's time. 2.5id all but submerges the coil, 3id paints most all the way up the sides. Outstanding flavor and cloud. Cap heat is marginal and with a tip as tall as the stock one, not a concern unless you chain it 4-6 times (2x28g/36 - 6 wraps @.24Ω) but with the way it hits/vapor production who would want to.

Abaroud

Member For 1 Year
So my wife wanted the rabbit for the “cute rabbit” logo on it got her the 24MM buf but threw her a single coil Dragonscale GM in there and she loves it.

I got the recurve RDA and put in the comp wire coil it comes and I love it!

VU Sponsors