Become a Patron!

Single Mesh Coil, Dual Mesh Coil or Triple Mesh Coil, which is your favorite?

which is your favorite?

• Single Mesh Coil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dual Mesh Coil

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Triple Mesh Coil

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
as the title, Single Mesh Coil, Dual Mesh Coil or Triple Mesh Coil, which is your favorite?
UXqHafx.jpg

Comment below :idea::idea:

zeeter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm glad this was posted because I was about to post something along the same lines. I've been a Valyrian user for about six months or so and have three of them. Recently I was talked into buying a Freemax Mesh Pro by a pushy salesman. After about a week I finally tried it tonight on an older mod - a Spectrum Kaos - that I had sitting around collecting dust. Gotta say I really like the double coil that comes stock with it. So much, in fact, that i just purchased another Mesh Pro along with two packs of triple coils (plus a Smoant Cylon).

I know this isn't entirely related to the topic as I don't think the Valyrian is a mesh coil, but that's just my take on it so far. Maybe I'll update this after the triple mesh coils come in along with a proper mod.

Stan157

Member For 1 Year
I use the 316ssl coil on mine in temp control. Works very well. Only available in single coil though you can get a lot of control over it and never a dry hit. I am sure I get better coil life, use less juice, and don’t deplete batteries as fast. Vaping on 250c both power and temp control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use the 316ssl coil on mine in temp control. Works very well. Only available in single coil though you can get a lot of control over it and never a dry hit. I am sure I get better coil life, use less juice, and don’t deplete batteries as fast. Vaping on 250c both power and temp control.

What settings are you using in TC for the 316 coil? Haven't vaped temp control since the old ni200 coils in the og Crown, Arctic, and Atlantis 2, circa 2015.

My options for TC these days are a VooPoo Too and a Battlestar, so not like I have the latest DNA 250c or Yihi chip.

czombie

Member For 1 Year
My freemax mesh pro dual coil is fantastic (haven't tried the triple). Produces a really clean flavor, quite a bit more than my freemax fireluke mesh. I'm gonna buy 2-3 more I like it that much. Not to mention IT DOESN'T LEAK!!

Stan157

Member For 1 Year
I believe I was using 60 watts and 455 f on the 250c. I had it up to 70 watts and up to 480 but that was too hot for me. Added in a punch 4 to help get it started. This the fireluke mesh 316L coil placed I a Uforce T1.

Stan157

Member For 1 Year
When using on other mods it varied. Smok used a little lower temp. The voopoo drag I had to punch up closer to 500 at 80 watts. Gave nice hits at the higher settings than I was using on my dna.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I've had the luck to try all three and I am awaiting the arrival of the quad mesh.

Tbh, I prefer the triple only because I vape at the higher wattages for that deeper hit and better flavor. I cant say the single does anything for me unless I turn my wattage up past 90. Of course the double gets a bit better, but not on par with the triple. For the time bein, the triple will be my go to till I can get my hands on the quad.

I hope Freemax continues the mesh trend and hopefully builds a bigger (comparable to the TFV12) tank to handle higher wattages. Hell, I'd be happy if Smok would build mesh coils for the V12 CBK instead of that dinky Prince.

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I'm a mech and rda fan myself. I looked and looked for a subohm tank that actually had some decent flavor that was even remotely comparable to an rda. Wasted a good bit of money and gave some tanks away in the process. The FreeMax Mesh Pro is the ONLY subohm tank I own. That's my laying on the couch watching a movie lazy vape. No dripping. That triple coil they make is outstanding. As close to rda flavor as I have found PERIOD. To me, hands down the best tank on the market.

P.S.- Find the lowest wattage that gives you great flavor and stay there. Don't try to overdo it with mesh. You'll burn 'em up.

Last edited:

AnkouSitan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
as the title, Single Mesh Coil, Dual Mesh Coil or Triple Mesh Coil, which is your favorite?
UXqHafx.jpg

Comment below :idea::idea:
So the double mesh are good I think, but the triple are just better. I feel like the Freemax triple is better than the Falcon coils, but just by a little. The life of them isn’t as long as the falcon, but the flavor is just a little better in my opinion.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
P.S.- Find the lowest wattage that gives you great flavor and stay there. Don't try to overdo it with mesh. You'll burn 'em up.

Unfortunately for the current Freemax Mesh Pro coils they dont really have a listed high range which is a serious downside to higher wattage vapers like myself. While I have seen a few other brands break the 110+ threshold, I find the triple Mesh Pros to be lacking in heat and volume. I just bought the Baby Brother Beast V2 and testing out their A1 mesh (listed 10 watts higher than the Prince Max Mesh) and I have not been disappointed thus far.

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unfortunately for the current Freemax Mesh Pro coils they dont really have a listed high range which is a serious downside to higher wattage vapers like myself. While I have seen a few other brands break the 110+ threshold, I find the triple Mesh Pros to be lacking in heat and volume. I just bought the Baby Brother Beast V2 and testing out their A1 mesh (listed 10 watts higher than the Prince Max Mesh) and I have not been disappointed thus far.

I saw an advertisement for FreeMax with a quad-coil. I'm interested in that for sure. I bought a TFV-12 honestly just because of all the hype. Gave it away. The FreeMax Mesh Pro impressed me. Granted it is the only mesh product I've tried so I can't speak to it comparatively.

As far as the heat and volume that you mentioned I was looking at it more for flavor so I just reduced the airflow. I do use WS-23, very sparingly, in certain diy mixes so that does help with feel to say the least.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Pony, I have a few shops at my disposal that supply the mesh pro coils, however it looks grim if I will be able to get them and I cant justify buyin online just to try them. If you, or anybody else reading this, please comment on your thoughts of the quads.

Still got my V12 although on standby as I have enough mesh tanks to get by on for now. I imagine once it starts gettin colder I will get a bug up my rear to crank out the V12 on those windless nights and make my front yard covered in dense fog. Totally trips the cops and passerbys out lol.

Btw, what is ws-23? A chemical for juice or some inner city vape gang?

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Pony, I have a few shops at my disposal that supply the mesh pro coils, however it looks grim if I will be able to get them and I cant justify buyin online just to try them. If you, or anybody else reading this, please comment on your thoughts of the quads.

Still got my V12 although on standby as I have enough mesh tanks to get by on for now. I imagine once it starts gettin colder I will get a bug up my rear to crank out the V12 on those windless nights and make my front yard covered in dense fog. Totally trips the cops and passerbys out lol.

Btw, what is ws-23? A chemical for juice or some inner city vape gang?

LOL ... No, nothing to do with gangs. :giggle: It's a cooling agent. Not menthol and not koolada. Takes VERY little to make your vape cold as ice. Literally. Too much can give you a brain freeze like a slushie. Doesn't muck up the flavor either. I like to use it with my diy grape and orange sometimes.

VU Sponsors