Become a Patron!

Sinuous FJ200 VW TC Dual-cell Built-in 4600 mAH Battery

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know many don't care for Wismec but the 510 connection issue is ancient history. The centered 510 connecter has a 28mm diameter and the device itself is a little smaller than the Predator. It's the best thing I've bought in a while. I got back into vaping with my TFV12 and REUX sub-ohm tanks. This is perfect for a Big Baby Beast, Reux, TFV8/TFV12 with T-8 coils, and anything with low wattage coil options or self-made coils that don't require over 170W just to get any vapor from the tank at all. 50 amp & 8v max. output, and safe venting which keeps the mod cool during heavy use and charging via USB is safer than ever. The USB charging is mandatory obviously, so the battery can be charged with different USB ports and wallwarts. The 1A charging wire and adapter gives great long lasting charge when on the go, but 2A charging tops off the cells in between vaping sessions. It's so perfect. Sturdy alloys and hard plastic construction, no rattling, no issues so far. I use the TFV12 T-8 cpil on it with no issues at 138W for longer than I could a T-12 coil at 183W with my RX300 and Sony VTC5A 25 amp 2,600 mAH 18650's. The slight vapor production reduction is worth considering regardless of your mod because you go through much less liquid and battery charge. Such a difference in conservation in liquid and battery with such a small difference in vapor.

VU Sponsors