Become a Patron!

Sleep walk n vape

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had another episode last night of sleep walking n vaping. Usually everything is fine, I tend to go to the kitchen and make a bowl of cereal, eat it, vape and go back to bed, sometimes still standing up. Last night I decided to take a piss though. I fell back asleep mid-piss and dropped my jellyfish mod in the f-ing toilet. The bang of it against the porcelain woke me and I reacted to grabbing it out of the toilet. Now I'm out my favorite box mod and had a hand with my piss all over it. One day I swear I'm get it all together and stop doing this type of stuff. I can be a real winner at times!!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you fell asleep while taking a piss, that doesn't sound like sleep walking, it sounds like narcolepsy.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No I haven't, never really gave it that much thought. Kinda just accepted it as that's what I do. What would the concerns be other than losing another mod, medically is there something to worry bout besides lack of sleep?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No I haven't, never really gave it that much thought. Kinda just accepted it as that's what I do. What would the concerns be other than losing another mod, medically is there something to worry bout besides lack of sleep?
Walking off the side of a cliff?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I woke to my hand on my junk and a mod in the toilet.....
3E0FADEF-9997-41E7-ADC5-0F8F03CBE127_zps1559a0a9.jpg

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haaaa FACEPALM COOKIE!!!!
Sounds like the shit I used to do in my 'I think I have a substance abuse problem' days.

VU Sponsors