Become a Patron!

Slimmest rugged phone powered by Helio P23 processor

johnhazlewood

Member For 2 Years
As we know that there are too many rumors and leaked news about the top brand's mobiles on the internet, like a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, S10, Xiaomi Mi Max 3 and new iPhone. Today I saw a leaked news article about the rugged phone with the name of Poptel p10 and the company is targeting Samsung rugged phones.
Leaked Features
it has a stylish and slimmest design, features an HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio. Equipped with Android 8.1, Powered by MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763) Octa-core processor, combined with Mail-G71 GPU chipset and 4GB RAM, IP68 certified, and NFC.
what you say and think about the rumor and leaked information?
p10-1.jpg

johnhazlewood

Member For 2 Years
Updates:

1) 11mm thickness, it is a slimmest rugged phone with IP68-certified and military quality.
2). It's powered by MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763) and clocked at Octa-core 2.0GHZ processor with the advanced TSMC 16nm FinFET technology,
3). Its adopt 4GB Ram and 64GB ROM. it uses the improved LPDDR4mobile memory technology.
4). it features a 13-megapixel Sony IMX13 sensor with an 80.1-degree field of view at f/2.2 autofocus at the rear and 8-megapixel Samsung 4H8 sensor with an 86-degree field of view at f/2.2 on the front. With a type 1/3.06 model stacked CMOS image sensor technology.
5) its equipped with a 5.5 inch 18:9 HD IPS display with multi-point touch and Gorilla Corning glass.
6). NFC, back fingerprint unlock and Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
7). it comes with 3600mAh Built-in battery.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never saw such beautiful looking rugged phone and very slim as well.
it comes with powerful hardware and updated software.

I'd feel a lot better about you deceptive spammers if all of your posts weren't
trying to push these no-name phones.

Identify yourself...

nasrojee

Member For 2 Years
Poptel P10 unboxing, Antutu Benchmark Score – IP68 Waterproof Phone with Helio P23 and Sony Camera.

Poptel_P10_1.jpg

A month ago, Poptel released the rugged P10 with three colors options: orange, blue and grey. This week, Poptel tries to introduce two new color options for the popular P10 family, included the Green and Black that look and feel great. And the two new variants already start to accept preorders online.

Poptel_P10_4.jpg

The Poptel P10 is well received by reviewers because of the slim lightweight body, good designs and additional amazing features like the instant gloves-on access to the camera. Check out the first official hands-on unboxing video below:

From this video, the score of Poptel p10 on AnTutu is 84,638 which can be termed as quite great. The hardware specs for the P10 include a Helio P23 MT6763 SoC with 16nm FinFET technology, in the combination of 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, Sony Camera and European 28 network bands. IP68 certified with 5.5'' HD IPS Gorilla Corning Glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio, featuring NFC and back fingerprint sensor with Google Pay support, which is really useful for daily life.

At last, we got news that Poptel P10 will go on flash sale via the authorized store.
Check the new Poptel P10 Page:
https://www.poptelmobile.com/product/POPTEL-P10-4.html

Source: Poptel Official

IP68 Waterproof and dust-proof

Poptel_P10_reviews_2.jpg

As a rugged smartphone, according to the office information, P10 is certified to IP68, a standard that allows it underwater 1.2 meters for 30 minutes to keep the phone from the damage. The unique construction guarantee it can work in a server environment even in temperature-20°C-50°C.

Poptel_P10_reviews_5.jpg

Antutu Benchmark Test Result:

The performance of P10 on AnTuTu astonished me. Benchmark score 84,180 stands out in most of the same level rugged phones.

Benchmark_-_Antutu.jpg

Geekbench Benchmark Test Result:

Benchmark_-_Geekbench_4.jpg

GPS test

As for the GPS, I did some tests, the GPS guiding is good too, it can guide the destination immediately and accurately.
GPS_test_-1.png

Battery life
3,600mAh battery of P10 is less than P family’s P9000 max, but it ’s standby time is quite good for this level phone. Full day’s heavy usage including games, videos, and other activity is absolutely obtainable.

battery_life.jpg

What’s more, the phone can work more days than you expected at normal mode but saving battery or other modes. When you do need to charge the device, you won’t have to wait too long though fast charging is not available.
Source: XDA Forum

nasrojee

Member For 2 Years
I can hardly imagine that a phone can work at such a low temperature. What will happen on the later phone? Sure enough, with the development of science and technology, all limits will be broken.

VU Sponsors