Become a Patron!

Smallest (Narrow and short) Vape Mod - 14500 battery?

I'm basically trying to find the best compact vape. I don't need it to make huge clouds, just something that gets the job done.

I currenly use a 900mAh EVOD and like the size and power. I have been searching like crazy, I've come across the Nemesis, 4Nine, SMPL, and GP paps, but would like to know if anything smaller exists.

I'd like is to use a 14500 battery, and it only needs to be able to power a 1.5 ohm iclear 16 tank or similar. It doesn't need to have any fancy options or even variable voltage. I'm sure something exists by now, but I have yet to find it.

Thank you in advance,

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Either the Nemesis or if you are open, there are a lot of 18350 mods out there.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU.

Back 5yrs ago, there were 14500 mods around. But Ego type batteries came out, and surpassed their capacities, and matched the mod sizes too. Then spinners came, allowing voltage changing, so they passed quietly into the night.

Google "Super-T 14500 mod". He shut down, but maybe somebody will part with one.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still have my Nemesis 14500 with a Genny to match. Nothing beats the flavor of a properly set up Genny.

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I tend to use 18350 mods for stealth set-ups. I have a MMV Nanos, a MMV Poldiac (side button mod, it doesn't get too short) and a Fakir's Mods FX-22, all with 350 tubes. Any of them will work and they get pretty short. The problem with 350s is you can't get batteries with a lot of ampacity. 12 amps on the AW 800mAh part is the best I know of, and you really don't want to build that much lower than about .8Ω for a pocketable mod. Here's the Nanos in 350 trim with a KF4:
20150720_163446.jpg

This has been very helpful and I appreciate the advice. I think I may go with the nemesis in 18350 mode. I don't like the thickness, but it will be nice having a vape that lasts longer than half a day without needing to recharge the battery.

For Zamezam,
What do you mean exactly by a properly set up genny?

Thanks again!

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Genesis Atomizer. Uses Stainless Steel mesh as the wick.

VU Sponsors