Become a Patron!

SMART ASH VAPOR STOP- CANTON, OHIO

IMG_3308.JPG

We are a family owned business who have been operating since February 2014. We take pride in our customer assistance and strive to offer our clients second to none service and top of the line products to help you "kick the ashtray" and enjoy the smooth chemical - free sensation that an e-cig can has to offer.

We supply a wide variety of quality products, including Westside Vapor and continually strive to keep up with the latest trends to ensure you "stash the ash".

Smart Ash Vapor is a company you can count on and your opinion matters to us. We embrace any and all of your suggestions made by you, the customer to individually satisfy all of your vaping needs.

So if you are looking to eliminate the harsh chemicals and the cravings of a traditional cigarette, do your lungs a favor and stop in and start vaping.

Canton, OH 44708

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday - 11AM to 7PM

Effective November 1st:
Sunday - 12 Noon to 4 PM
Monday - 11AM to 7PM
Tuesday - 11AM to 7PM
Wednesday - 11AM to 7PM
Thursday - 11AM to 7PM
Friday - 11AM to 7PM
Saturday - 11AM to 6PM

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 330-479-7183

Follow us on facebook

Last edited:

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My absolute favorite place! I owe these guys my life literally! After someone talked me into trying a cig-alike I went in their store looking to try flavored cartridges, well they got me to try vaping and I have been hooked since! They are knowledgeable, helpful and friendly just diesnt describe them I drive a little over an hour to visit their store and just cant say enough about them! Recently they had been out of my favorite juice and I had a message the day it came in. If you are in the area or anywhere near they are a great place to stop by!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also if you visit their store, they have coupons online. Can't remember the site, but google smart ash canton coupons. The last one I used was 15% off! Last time I was in I did ask, they will ship, they have not gotten a website up yet, but do have a Facebook page. I have been to shops in Florida, South Carolina, Pennsylvania and Ohio, and so far these guys are the best I have dealt with!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys I am signed up on the PIF box on here and they were asking vendors to contribute things. Don't know if you have read the thread or not. I was like number 39, but told Dhim he could put me on box 2 if he wanted to. If you guys are interested in throwing in some samples, buisness cards or whatever I thought it might be a a way to get you guys circulated out there! Let me know you can read the thread see what's up and if you are interested let me know. Not sure how long it will be until I get a box, could be a lot sooner if the second box starts soon. If not no big deal, just love to put your name out there whenever I can!

VU Sponsors