Become a Patron!

Smash factor--who's the toughest?

Tasty Heights

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What would u say is the most well-built box mod out there? If u wanted a rugged, take anywhere, never fail mod, what box-mod would u suggest?

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Reo Grand is one for sure

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
elvt_010.jpg

Not that I would buy one,too low powered. But if your looking for tough....

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dimitri. Good quality clone can be had, shipped from USA for 30-45 bucks, true mechanical so no wires/solder points to wear down or break. Fire button all the way through internals is extremely simple design so easy to tear apart and clean and very little to go wrong. I have the infinite version and was my work mod (automotive assembly line) and have dropped it several times, the battery cover didn't even come off, and it's stainless steel so the scuffs and scratches that occur from use/drops aren't as noticeable.

Hands down most durable and rugged mod I've ever held, and it hits like a champ.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you want a regulated mod that is inexpensive as well as tough, I'd suggest a KBox 40. Lot's of online deals on this for $20 or less. I have two of them, and absolutely love them!
1kbox-500x500.jpg

Tasty Heights

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you-not sure if I've even heard of those! I certainly would be looking for quality too. Ive been following a new mod maker called "mile high mods" that are "gaur entered to outlast their master" which I thought was an awesome tag line. Looked a lil bigger than others
If you want a regulated mod that is inexpensive as well as tough, I'd suggest a KBox 40. Lot's of online deals on this for $20 or less. I have two of them, and absolutely love them!
1kbox-500x500.jpg
awesome--great to know! Much appreciated.

Tasty Heights

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dimitri. Good quality clone can be had, shipped from USA for 30-45 bucks, true mechanical so no wires/solder points to wear down or break. Fire button all the way through internals is extremely simple design so easy to tear apart and clean and very little to go wrong. I have the infinite version and was my work mod (automotive assembly line) and have dropped it several times, the battery cover didn't even come off, and it's stainless steel so the scuffs and scratches that occur from use/drops aren't as noticeable.

Hands down most durable and rugged mod I've ever held, and it hits like a champ.
I'll check out-very interesting. Thank u much!

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Invader mini or elvt2,. I think they're brothers, both as rugged as the elvt but more power.

VU Sponsors