Become a Patron!

Smoant Charon or Voopoo Drag?

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My bad! I was actually referring to post #96 where he asked if anybody had any experience with Maine Vapor Room. I should have quoted the post and just plain got lazy! :( Sorry about that.:)
Yea I had a great experience with Maine VR. They had my g2 to me 2 days after ordering from Maine to the south Alabama coast. Vaporcube on the other hand ignored all my emails lol but did ship after 3 or 4 days. Got my g2 from them today

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea I had a great experience with Maine VR. They had my g2 to me 2 days after ordering from Maine to the south Alabama coast. Vaporcube on the other hand ignored all my emails lol but did ship after 3 or 4 days. Got my g2 from them today

South Alabama coast. You're not far from me. I live in Lumberton, MS. :)

I was amazed at the fast delivery from MVR. I wish they had more inventory. I wouldn't mind doing more business with them. Right now, there's no way I can justify another G2 and they'll probably be sold out before I can. I'd like to have one of the reds but the wife don't EVEN wanna hear that shit! That's 2 weeks worth of groceries around here. :)

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol I know what you mean bro. I didn't need to purchase neither g2 but decided to get one then told myself thats it, i have plenty of mods, no more. Then I received my g2, absolutely loved it, and talked myself into getting another one, being afraid they'd all be gone soon. I have the LE red and the silver. Almost got the blue instead but glad I got the silver. Idk what it is about these mods, they're rather large and ergonomically challenged but I fell hard for them

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
South Alabama coast. You're not far from me. I live in Lumberton, MS. :)
Sweet! Not far from me at all bro I come through Hattiesburg every few weeks. Your about an hr and a half from me, just off 59 right?
I was amazed at the fast delivery from MVR. I wish they had more inventory. I wouldn't mind doing more business with them. Right now, there's no way I can justify another G2 and they'll probably be sold out before I can. I'd like to have one of the reds but the wife don't EVEN wanna hear that shit! That's 2 weeks worth of groceries around here. :)

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone ever been able to get ahold of vapor cube? They have the worst, most nonexistent customer service I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone ever been able to get ahold of vapor cube? They have the worst, most nonexistent customer service I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing

Sorry to hear that Ken. :( I've never bought from vaporcube but I know a lot of folks on here have, and the majority got good to excellent service from them. I do remember in the G2 thread a couple of guys had problems but those were the exception. I certainly hope you hear from them soon.

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool thanks for the reply. Hopefully one of them guys will chime in, every post I've read or review about vapor cube hasn't been good. I asked folks on here if they had any battery door problems cuz I've read quite a few people had issues but no one on here had any probs. Then I get mine from vapor cube a couple days ago and the door itself is flat cuz it fits my other g2 flawlessly but on my new g2, when I grab it the part of the door I'm touching pushes in which makes the other side of the door push out. This is the first time I've ever had a mod with button rattle which wouldn't bother me but it's so bad it feels like the buttons gonna come off. Both these issues are the only negatives I've read bout the g2 and mine has both issues lol

Last edited:

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool thanks for the reply. Hopefully one of them guys will chime in, every post I've read or review about vapor cube hasn't been good. I asked folks on here if they had any battery door problems cuz I've read quite a few people had issues but no one on here had any probs. Then I get mine from vapor cube a couple days ago and the door itself is flat cuz it fits my other g2 flawlessly but on my new g2, when I grab it the part of the door I'm touching pushes in which makes the other side of the door push out. This is the first time I've ever had a mod with button rattle which wouldn't bother me but it's so bad it feels like the buttons gonna come off. Both these issues are the only negatives I've read bout the g2 and my both has both issues lol

PM sent to keep from hijacking the thread further.

VU Sponsors