1. VAPING UNDERGROUND VAPE BANDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
    CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS

Smoant Cylon gripe

Discussion in 'Regulated (Voltage / Wattage / 3.7v/ Temp Control)' started by Chum, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Chum

Chum Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    First I must say the mod works great and looks good. The finish is superb! My gripe is the info on the display. When you are puffing, it has a puff timer and voltage reading that disappears as soon as you release the fire button! Tell me what good that is...will ya? Also wish it had a puff counter. Maybe they can put out firmware to fix this.

Heartsdelight likes this.
  2. Droogbc

Droogbc Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Good to know. Heard a lot of good, but appreciate hearing the negatives too, and that would annoy me a bit as well.

3. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Mine doesn't....assume you have a setting turned off.

Heartsdelight likes this.
  4. zeeter

zeeter Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I ordered this the other day and am waiting for it to arrive on Monday. The stores around here only sell the all black ones and I wanted the black with the brown grip. Will be using a FreeeMax Mesh Pro tank with a triple mesh coil.

I wanted this one because the Charon is my favorite mod at the moment. I like how you get a full vape right up until the battery runs out. Other mods will weaken the hit as the battery dies. Does the Cylon work like the Charon in this regard?

Grandpa likes this.
  5. Grandpa

Grandpa Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Ditto on the Charon TC 218- I have 2 of them. They are hard, pipe hitting mother******s, and they hang in there until the bitter end. They are my favorite mods. Next new mod will be the gunmetal Cylon like you have on order. One of these days I'll get around to it.

zeeter and Droogbc like this.