Become a Patron!

Smok AL85 Questions

Hello everyone, I'm new to vaping and got myself a Smok AL85 Kit because someone told me it was good for begginers. I'm more into tricks, so I started looking videos on YouTube and found myself in a situation: I don't feel like I'm producing vapor thick enough to make the tricks.

I'm currently vaping on a 70/30 e-juice at about 40w-60w. I have my mod set to Normal, because when I set it to Hard, it says "Check Battery" or "Low Battery" even though I just charged them.

Can anyone help me / point me in the right direction as of what do I need to produce more dense / thick vapor? Do I need to change my mod or can I still use my AL85 for some tricks?

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone, I'm new to vaping and got myself a Smok AL85 Kit because someone told me it was good for begginers. I'm more into tricks, so I started looking videos on YouTube and found myself in a situation: I don't feel like I'm producing vapor thick enough to make the tricks.

I'm currently vaping on a 70/30 e-juice at about 40w-60w. I have my mod set to Normal, because when I set it to Hard, it says "Check Battery" or "Low Battery" even though I just charged them.

Can anyone help me / point me in the right direction as of what do I need to produce more dense / thick vapor? Do I need to change my mod or can I still use my AL85 for some tricks?
You sound like you need an RDA to me, a dripper will give you the clouds you need.

If you don't wanna build you might wanna look into a cloud beast and a dual battery mod. Seeing as your used to the AL85. Perhaps the full size alien!

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
RDA as mentioned and higher VG juice. Most people that are into clouds, competition's and tricks will use mech mods, now I'm not going to suggest or promote that to a new vaper. You can use for the beginning any mod really but I would upgrade at least to a 100 or 150 w mod, so you're not as limited when it comes to amazing dual builds for dense clouds etc. Make sure your next mod ain't smok tho lol.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RDA as mentioned and higher VG juice. Most people that are into clouds, competition's and tricks will use mech mods, now I'm not going to suggest or promote that to a new vaper. You can use for the beginning any mod really but I would upgrade at least to a 100 or 150 w mod, so you're not as limited when it comes to amazing dual builds for dense clouds etc. Make sure your next mod ain't smok tho lol.
I agree as my smok mods have all shit out. My aspire archon however has lasted cos aspire don't being out a mod like every week. They do better in TC too!

I just bought a Troll v2 RDA and got it installed and feels pretty good. I'm looking to buy the Revenger X on Cyber Monday. Is it any good or is there a better one for $60?

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know about the Revenger x but I have a tarot pro and the Revenger with nrg tank. Omiboard is pretty decent but the nrg tank is garbage. I was getting 2 days out of the coils. Was expecting more cos vaporesso usually do good tanks!!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favourite mod is the speeder though. For low budget mods this is my favourite this year. I love my minikin but TC isn't the best

VU Sponsors