Become a Patron!

Smok Alien 220

Im running a smok alien 220 with a tfv12 tank. Everytime I try to go past 80w it doesn't fire and my mod says battery low even if they are fully charged. What is the issue? Any help is much appreciated

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Im running a smok alien 220 with a tfv12 tank. Everytime I try to go past 80w it doesn't fire and my mod says battery low even if they are fully charged. What is the issue? Any help is much appreciated
sounds like you are using bad batteries. what batteries do you have?
also the TFV12 is a bit much for a dual battery mod. unless you use the Q4 and X4 coils only. the big coil for it really needs more watts then you should run on a dual battery mod

I was wondering if you could help me out with my smok alien tc mode I have it set up at 70 watts 400f with 316l stainless alien six wrap .105 ohms and it keeps dropping wattage to 001 and says temperature protection with no vapor at all no ramp up please someone help as this is highly aggravating

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I was wondering if you could help me out with my smok alien tc mode I have it set up at 70 watts 400f with 316l stainless alien six wrap .105 ohms and it keeps dropping wattage to 001 and says temperature protection with no vapor at all no ramp up please someone help as this is highly aggravating
the alien sucks at TC mode. it'll never give you a good vape for it. might as well not even have that option.

VU Sponsors