Become a Patron!

Smok Alien 220w FS/FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey guys I figured I'll give this whole buying/selling/trading thing on here. Forgive me if I'm out of line in any way or I'm out of my mind on price/trade.

This alien was purchased used by myself and is in pretty rough shape (lovely smok paint). I was going to sand it down and everything but ended up just getting a v2 instead. This is a v1 and functionally everything works perfect. It's just not pretty. I like things like sub-ohm tanks/ tanks that take pre-made coils but it would be a bonus if it comes with an RBA. May be interested in other two battery/ single 26650 mods as well. No batteries will be included and it's just the mod for sale. Tried to capture condition in the photos but can take more if need be.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you have to trade/ if you'd like to buy.

Price is 30 bucks shipped. I do have a PayPal not sure how to do family and friends or whatever doesn't have fees but that would be optimal.

Attachments

• IMG_1050.JPG
    IMG_1050.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1051.JPG
    IMG_1051.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1052.JPG
    IMG_1052.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1053.JPG
    IMG_1053.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1054.JPG
    IMG_1054.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1055.JPG
    IMG_1055.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 79

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump. If anyone has any reccomendations I'd love to hear them. I figure whoever snaps this up can strip the paint and make it look sweet. I'll lower the price to 25 and am still open to trades!

Thanks for looking.

Tepes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm working on my Wife's good will and get paid Thursday, so I'm hoping to scoop this up if it's still here.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yea, that kinda was a dick move wasnt it.. This is just one of the few times I actually see something in here I want and have the cash I can spend on it at the same time.... If it makes you feel any better, the OP hasnt responded to me yet.

Tepes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea, that kinda was a dick move wasnt it.. This is just one of the few times I actually see something in here I want and have the cash I can spend on it at the same time.... If it makes you feel any better, the OP hasnt responded to me yet.
No worries. I totally get it. I was in the same boat sans money

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in order to get around paypal fees for the seller the buyer has to gift you the money, the buyer will however pay paypal fees. Theres another site that lets you gift money for free with no protection called venmo but i have never used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors