Smok Alien 220w is pretty awesome

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
@SirRichardRear I blame YOU.
You talked me into it and twisted MY arm.
Wotofo Conqueror Postless RTA (Black) $10.00
Wotofo Conqueror Postless RTA (Stainless) $10.00
TOBECO 25MM SUPER TANK RTA REBUILDABLE TANK ATOMIZER (Stainless) $14.00
TOBECO 25MM SUPER TANK RTA REBUILDABLE TANK ATOMIZER (Black) $14.00
PREBUILT CUSTOM COILS IN 7 STYLES (10PCS PER PACKAGE) $5.39
CLAPTON TWISTED: 28ga*32ga wrapped: 28ga*32ga 0.9Ω
SUPER CLAPTON COIL: 26ga*32 wrapped: 0.1*0.9Flat 0.7Ω
STAGGERED COIL: 24ga*2 wrapped: 32ga 0.3Ω
Shipping $ 4.99
Grand Total $69.16
You said your self. It needed to be done. Too good of a deal to pass up ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a standing order with them shipping in a few days. Wonder if I can add that in. What's it called?

The ones I got from vapor beast were the Chuff Enuff Drip Top but they were in the clearance section for a couple bucks and not there anymore. From Fasttech I am pretty sure this is the same one I bought locally: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...acement-2-in-1-drip-tip-top-cap-for-tobh-atty A lot of the Tobh style top caps will fit but some don't unless you do some sanding.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too much cool vape shit man too cheap. Wonder how black Friday will look around here
I'd venture to say that many of the items we've been waiting on will be available for black friday.
I'm ready......
Ok, I'll be ready when I get more shelving.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The ones I got from vapor beast were the Chuff Enuff Drip Top but they were in the clearance section for a couple bucks and not there anymore. From Fasttech I am pretty sure this is the same one I bought locally: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...acement-2-in-1-drip-tip-top-cap-for-tobh-atty A lot of the Tobh style top caps will fit but some don't unless you do some sanding.
Thanks! I'll give it a go. Worse case I wasted 12 bucks lol best case I get a other great RDA.

Still annoyed at the shortcuts all wismec stuff has. Wish they would get called out on it and change. There products could be really good if they didn't shortcut everything to save a penny.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! I'll give it a go. Worse case I wasted 12 bucks lol best case I get a other great RDA.

Still annoyed at the shortcuts all wismec stuff has. Wish they would get called out on it and change. There products could be really good if they didn't shortcut everything to save a penny.
Shortcuts and all, you're still going to like the duo.

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so that site the coupon code doens't work for halloween sale items.

I did find it here https://www.misthub.com/products/smoktech-alien-220w-tc-kit?variant=20476603653
Only gunmetal left. I just brought the last gold one apparently lol. code reddit15 brings the price to 51 dollars and 5.99 for priority shipping (US seller) Cost me 56.99 total including shipping.

AWSOME! Thanks for the info. Is misthub a good place to buy from? I've tried searching for a review for them. I haven't bought much online but I have used vaporbeast, 101vape and ecig.com and no issues what so ever. Just trying to be safe if you know what I mean.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
AWSOME! Thanks for the info. Is misthub a good place to buy from? I've tried searching for a review for them. I haven't bought much online but I have used vaporbeast, 101vape and ecig.com and no issues what so ever. Just trying to be safe if you know what I mean.
This was my 1st order from them. It shipped out the same day I ordered. I should have it in like 2 days tops.

gtrtech

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was rewicking,and found the temp control isn't working it glows the coils just as if it were in power mode.
Is there a resistance lock I don't know about?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I was rewicking,and found the temp control isn't working it glows the coils just as if it were in power mode.
Is there a resistance lock I don't know about?
no need to resistance lock. Are you sure your TCR is correct?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
FYI came in yesterday. perfect transaction
15x00w2.jpg

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me know when you see the orange one.
orange bezel or actual full orange?

Here's a solid orange lol
as a guitar player I was kind of bummed to see a pedal ruined but at the same time I'm thinking it's kinda cool in a way... weird way. at least it's not a crybaby or I'd flip shit
6490dad0f2b520c0697110cbacd8a3d7.jpg

Sent from a phone

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

as a guitar player I was kind of bummed to see a pedal ruined but at the same time I'm thinking it's kinda cool in a way... weird way. at least it's not a crybaby or I'd flip shit
LOVE IT and WANT!

gtrtech

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Sent from a phone

At least it's DS-1 and not a TS-808,is a odd kinda cool tho.

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just talked to a guy at ecig.com. The red alien should be available Wednesday. He said they got them in today and just have to get them coded and put on the site.

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I kept missing out everywhere on the gunmetal version so I started chatting and that's what he had said. It's worth a shot for anyone looking for the red.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The red and blue seem to be fairly easy to come by.
I want the orange one.
I'll have to have the white and gun metal as well but the orange is a definite requirement.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The red and blue seem to be fairly easy to come by.
I want the orange one.
I'll have to have the white and gun metal as well but the orange is a definite requirement.
fasstech has the orange for order. 50 bucks and for today only treat31 for 10% off so 45 total. ships in 1 week.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered the gun metal and the orange both in kit.
With the messages on the site, it'll probably be 6 months before I see either one.
The last mod I ordered form them I placed it on 9/10/2016 and it just arrived today.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ordered the gun metal and the orange both in kit.
With the messages on the site, it'll probably be 6 months before I see either one.
The last mod I ordered form them I placed it on 9/10/2016 and it just arrived today.
I'm still waiting for my supreme to ship. was supposed to ship today but the red tank now says expected 11/6. placed the order 2 weeks ago or so. plus I still have to wait 2-3 weeks when in transit. at this rate i'll be lucky to have it by thanksgiving

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's true. Luckily I haven't had to do that yet. Although I have been tempted to just go ahead and order the alien directly from Smok in the color I want for 71.99. I have no idea what shipping would cost though.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That's true. Luckily I haven't had to do that yet. Although I have been tempted to just go ahead and order the alien directly from Smok in the color I want for 71.99. I have no idea what shipping would cost though.
you can find it much cheaper. use vapecrawler.com to compare prices. it's like google for vaping supplies

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I picked up a gunmetal kit from Ecig City with their Halloween sale.

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure I'll find one eventually or something better and more shiny will come out that I'll want instead. Isn't that the way it works with all the mods to choose from o_O

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I'm signed up on like 10 different sites including that one to be notified and I still haven't been notified lol I even check my spam folder to be on the safe side. Oh well...

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I look for the gunmetal several times a day.... so if I come across the orange I'll let you know.

Funny because the gunmetal one is all the site I used ALWAYS has, but is usually sold out of the others. They had good pricing too. PM me if still looking for one.

kargurin

Member For 4 Years
I like mine. The hand fit is just about perfect. The menu control is kinda messy to me but I can live with it. Does temp control OK. Not approaching DNA devices but still serviceable which is something that can't be said for alot of mods. Make sure you all update if you do temp control it because it does affect temp control operation.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One of the biggest issues it has in temp control mode is the factory tcr's . The Alien's factory set TCR for 316l SS is 105 and it should be 92. Once I changed it, it's temp control operation was great.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I only have a couple of minor gripes.

The drip tip on one baby tank is very loose. Won't fall out on it's own, but doesn't take much to knock it off.

When changing tanks with different coils, the display has to be off before it recognizes the change and prompts for New Coil Y/N ? I have my Screen Time set at just 20 seconds, but it gets me every time.

The stainless tank that comes with the silver/silver mod has RED O-rings. Black would look much better, imo.

That's about it. No misfires about 2000 hits on the black, and 600 on the silver. Fire buttons nice and tight. No rattles. The supplied screen protectors are obviously only for shipping purposes, and start peeling immediately. No biggie for me. Love the fit, finish, size, adjustability, etc. The base is large enough that it doesn't tip over in a soft breeze like my Kanger Nano did, lol. I have Version 1.2.1 on both, but I don't use TC (yet). Will dl the update if/when I do.

A definite winner so far!

VU Sponsors