ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Skip to main content

Smokstore Blog

Smok Alien Firmware Update Remind
2017年3月16日 smokstore Vape News
hi,vapers,if you own the smok alien kit or mod,now you can update the firmware.the new firmare version is V1.2.11.

there are A and B two versions of alien mod with the same functions as for its improvement of MCU.version A will display V 1.X.X when power on,but version B will show VB 1.X.X.so vapers should sure which firmware version your device include and download the corresponding version before firmware update.A and B is totally different and can’t be employed universally.if incorrect version upgraded,vapers can brush up the device with correct firmware.unmatched firmware upgrading is not recommended for potential risk.

1)before the update,vapers should get the smok micro USB cable,yes,better only smok company USB cable,no other company’s.and you should have one PC with windows operation system(win xp/7/8/10),this moment not support MAC.

2)download the firmware .

firmware link: Version A V1.2.11

3)follow the instruction to update the firmware.

SO what the newest features of the newest firmware of alien mod?

1)slove the misfire problem

2)vaping is more comfortable with more accurate temp control

3)will ask “it’s new coil” after you remove the tank and install it again

Notice:

1)during the upgrade,vapers need to hold the fire button all the time

2)have to take out the batteries before update.

alien firmware smok update upgrade
Post navigation
Joyetech Elitar Firmware Update
Smok Guardian 40w Pipe Kit Review
Categories

Search for:
Recent Posts
smokstore RSS[/paste:font]
e-cigarettforum.se
ecigopedia.com