Become a Patron!

Smok Alien Celsius to Fahrenheit in watt mode

Nightowl001

Member For 4 Years
I've searched everywhere and can't find if this can be changed. I assume it can't on this MOD, but I thought I read somewhere, before I purchased it, that it could somehow. Maybe that was a different MOD...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watt mode is only watts, no temp to convert.

In temp mode it changes from one to another after adjusting the temp past the max or min.

Nightowl001

Member For 4 Years
I might not have explained what I mean clearly. On the display, it shows ℃, and I would like for it to show ℉ for the temp of the device.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most mods have C or F selection, either by choosing it in a menu or by round robin.

Nightowl001

Member For 4 Years
2f362495ef7a061f4e97259ecd11fdeb.jpg

This is what I'm talking about.

Jakeman02

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The 30 degrees C you have circled is the operating temperature of the pcb/board inside the mod, it has nothing to do with the coil or atty temperature and I don't think their is a way to change it to read F.

You can change the coil or vape temperature to read C or F once your in temp mode..

THE ANSWER in downinTn post: "In temp mode it changes from one to another after adjusting the temp past the max or min" TEMP.
For example: in temp mode, hold either button to go higher or lower until it changes from either C or F.
This appears to work on Smok mods that have TC mode. It works on my Smok Alien and Quantum mods

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As others have said you seem to be stuck with it.

The plus side is the mod looks to be in great shape for 22k puffs.

EDIT: didn't realize the thread was so old.

As far as I can see the temp will always read celsius. The closest thing is changing the temp to farenheit in settings but it'll still change to celsius even after you switch to the main screen

To change the display unit
Your computer's hardware temperature is set to display in Fahrenheit by default.

To change the temperature unit from Fahrenheit to Celsius:

• Right-click the Thermal Controller icon
    thermalcontrols_19x19.jpg
    in the notification area and click Settings.
  • Under TEMPERATURE UNIT, click CELSIUS (or fahrenheit)
  • Click OK.

VU Sponsors