Become a Patron!

Smok Alien Mod Help!!!

Recently picked up a alien 220w mod that came with the Maxo V12 tank off a friend. I needed to order new batteries for it and purchased the LG HB6 batteries that are currently on their way here. Are these good batteries to use in this setup? Curious what wattage ill be able to go up to, battery life, etc? Also if anyone has suggestions of better batteries for this setup. All advice on this would be much help. New to vaping. Thanks!

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not the best ones for longevity. The lg hg2 is one of the most common batteries. The hg2s have double the mAh rating and still sit at 20 amps.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Recently picked up a alien 220w mod that came with the Maxo V12 tank off a friend. I needed to order new batteries for it and purchased the LG HB6 batteries that are currently on their way here. Are these good batteries to use in this setup? Curious what wattage ill be able to go up to, battery life, etc? Also if anyone has suggestions of better batteries for this setup. All advice on this would be much help. New to vaping. Thanks!
HB6 will work fine in that mod and you'll be able to run it as high as you want. If you got 4 or more then just carry an extra set with you. It doesn't really matter what batteries you use as long as they are genuine LG, Sony, Samsung ect.
I run HG2 in some mods and VTC5A in other mods but I always carry an extra set. It fo3snt work without batteries and they are easier to bring along than try to find while you're out.
(I've had to find some before) Lol
GoodLuck with your new mod. Enjoy it!

sent from craptastic taptalk

VU Sponsors