Become a Patron!

smok alien trouble

i just changed the coil with the one came came in the box. i selected new coil and now its operating at 2 volts .159 ohms and 16 amps. it was operating at 4 volts, 4 ohms, and 10 amps out of the box and it puffed nicley. now its not very good. the coil looked different then the one that it already had in it. did i do something wrong, how do i get it back to its original settings?

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's just a different type of coil. On the side of the coil it should say the recommended wattage. Stick to the low side of that and work your way up until you are happy with it. The lower the ohm the higher the watts needed usually.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i just changed the coil with the one came came in the box. i selected new coil and now its operating at 2 volts .159 ohms and 16 amps. it was operating at 4 volts, 4 ohms, and 10 amps out of the box and it puffed nicley. now its not very good. the coil looked different then the one that it already had in it. did i do something wrong, how do i get it back to its original settings?
Send us a picture of the display so we can review the information

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

It's just a different type of coil. On the side of the coil it should say the recommended wattage. Stick to the low side of that and work your way up until you are happy with it. The lower the ohm the higher the watts needed usually.
your right. i just looked at the side of the coil and just needed to turn it up. sorry for the noob question everyone

VU Sponsors