Become a Patron!

Smok Alien up in smoke....

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ohms too low is a very common problem with the alien & reading ohms is way off, it is not a mod I'd recommend.
It is plagued with issues, you can get mods for the same price that are matter.
I like my tesla nano Steampunk but it's 120 watts maximum so if your a high wattage vaper the other mod I'd recommend is the snow wolf, costs a bit more but is a very reliable dual battery mod.
I don't really like smok mods, had problems with most of them.
The overall quality & reliability of smok is very poor. I'd look up the snow wolf.
The wismec predator looks good too & is very popular but that has issues too!
Sure it looks good but it's not, wismec and smok in my opinion are going downhill :(
Smoant Charon should be good, thinking of that myself. @SirRichardRear have you done a review for the charon, would like to see your opinion on it :)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The ohms too low is a very common problem with the alien & reading ohms is way off, it is not a mod I'd recommend.
It is plagued with issues, you can get mods for the same price that are matter.
I like my tesla nano Steampunk but it's 120 watts maximum so if your a high wattage vaper the other mod I'd recommend is the snow wolf, costs a bit more but is a very reliable dual battery mod.
I don't really like smok mods, had problems with most of them.
The overall quality & reliability of smok is very poor. I'd look up the snow wolf.
The wismec predator looks good too & is very popular but that has issues too!
Sure it looks good but it's not, wismec and smok in my opinion are going downhill :(
Smoant Charon should be good, thinking of that myself. @SirRichardRear have you done a review for the charon, would like to see your opinion on it :)

:)

VU Sponsors