Become a Patron!

Smok alien220 vs Vapresso revenger220?

truztno1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey, I'm trying to find a new mod and I'm really leaning toward the Vapresso revenger. Can anyone who has used both of these mods tell me which one they find better?
Really appreciate any suggestions..also, if u kno of a better mods(mech included) that r in the same price range, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks again

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
hey, I'm trying to find a new mod and I'm really leaning toward the Vapresso revenger. Can anyone who has used both of these mods tell me which one they find better?
Really appreciate any suggestions..also, if u kno of a better mods(mech included) that r in the same price range, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks again
I have both, the Revenger is better. It's built better, performs better, and it actually does TC.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I have both, the Revenger is better. It's built better, performs better, and it actually does TC.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk
I second that, and of course I am bias because smok mods are great, the tanks not so much in my opinion. I am not sure what price range you're looking at, or stores, but I would add the kaos spectrum to the selection actually. Still would be a hard decision between the revenger and the spectrum. I would not go with the alien 220, but if I wanted smok and that brand only, i rather pick the T-priv or/and pro color with a great non smok tank but most likely with an RDTA. If I'm set on smok tank only, well I would get the tfv12.

I own all of these by now, my own personal preference and favorite as of right now, is my sigelei t200 with my ijoy limitless RDTA plus, however you might not like it tho, cus its only 200 watt obviously and it has issues with tc, turning it down to only 70w, but I don't use tc with that mod, therefore not an issue for me. I don't do mech just yet, so I won't comment on that.

VU Sponsors