Become a Patron!

Smok baby beast or joyetech ultimo

Hi, im about to buy my first vape and i have to choose between these two. Can anyone help me choose? The mod im getting is an evic vtwo mini

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Cleito is good. The Baby Beast is a bit better. Better top fill, more coils to choose from, better drip tip compatibility.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I am really liking the Wismec Gnome, I have the Smok Big baby and it's decent, but i just got the Gnome and I am in love with this tank. I had the clieto years ago and didnt like it, bought an Aspire Atlantis evo and loved that, then moved on to the Smok and now the Gnome. The Gnome is 2ml, then you can take out the insert and make it 4ml capacity
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/WISMEC-Gnome-Sub-Ohm-Tank.html

Hi, im about to buy my first vape and i have to choose between these two. Can anyone help me choose? The mod im getting is an evic vtwo mini
Thanks for all the replies! The thing is that i live in argentina and here you cant get everything. Anyways, thanks for the help!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a couple of the Baby Beast tanks and I like them a lot! Can't comment on the Ultimo since I don't have one but I will say it is on my wish list. Bear in mind that is a long list though! Hope that helps.

And Welcome @Akaa! Hope you enjoy your stay!

VU Sponsors