Become a Patron!

Smok baby T6 vs T8

Darius 734

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Finally got Smok baby beast tank, want to stock up on coils. What are noticable differences with T6 vs T8?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use the T8 octuple coil in my BB and BBB for the excellent flavor and vapor production. I have not used the T6 and they seem to be not as available as the X4 and Q2 coils are. It is a great tank, and cant really go wrong with any of the Smok coils.:)

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think all the coils are great. I prefer the .15 best. Performs best between 45- 60w

Crunchyblack

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
More coils are probably going to have a higher wattage, give you bigger clouds, suck down more juice and battery. Depends what you are looking for and what you are comming from coil wise.

My baby beast came with the T6 and (forget what it was called the 4 coil lower wattage setup) I liked the economical juice and battery use of the 4 coil but the T6 just hits beautifully, large flavorful clouds. Uses a lot more juice and somewhat more battery life. Havent tried the t8, dont think i need anything more powerful than the t6 (its the .2 ohm if theres multi resistance)

Obviously if your craving the biggest clouds you can get go with the 8. Im loving the T6 im using now though.

love2vape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For me, in order of preference from what I have tried would be the T6, X4, T8 and then the Q2. Don't get me wrong, all are great, but nothing can beat the T6 IMO.

VU Sponsors