Smok Coils Baby Beast Breaking the Bank!!!

Discussion in 'Pre Made Coils You Buy' started by Simbah, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy It's the Most Magical Time of The Year! VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I'll keep the heat in mind. I have a Cleito on a Sigelei Spark 80w, single batt. I'm having continuous, extreme heat to the tank. Battery can't take it. Will switch to dual batt. I'll need to do the same with both BB as well. VW at 50-55w is normally my sweet spot. And yes, I think it's time to drop to 12mg. As it stands now, being at my desk with 3 rigs, I'm not vaping as much. Good time to drop. Yay me! :teehee:

2. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Pretty much exactly the same.

3. Zeragas

Zeragas New Member

Blog Posts:
    Well using the big baby beast rba still be beneficial to someone like me that vaps around 75 to 80 watts and chain vaps? And if so where is a good place to learn how to do this? Sorry still very new to vaping. I have not been off cigarettes for long and still need that hard hit to satisfie the craving.

4. The Cromwell

The Cromwell VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Experience by trial and error as we all learned.
    Crank up the wattage by steps until you get a vape that satisfies you.
    Just because a coil says it will handle 80 watts does not mean that it will or it may but for a greatly reduced time vs say using 50-60 watts.
    The wattages were just an example.

Zeragas likes this.