Become a Patron!

Smok coils

Kevinva

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New vapor here needs some help - Smok coils

1) I have 2 vapes: a Smok pro color and a Smok alien. What kind of coils does each take? Can I use the same coils in each?

2) what is a reputable online seller so I know I'm not getting counterfeit?

Many thanks!

vaporscout

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what tank do you have on each one? Also for the online vendor check out vape wild, they tend to have excellent prices and no clones or counterfeit in the coil area

Kevinva

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what tank do you have on each one? Also for the online vendor check out vape wild, they tend to have excellent prices and no clones or counterfeit in the coi
On the alien I have the TFV Baby

On the procolor I have the TFV Big Baby

Which coils do I use? Do I have options?

vaporscout

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you have a variety of options with that tank, from a low powered Q2 coil all the way up to a V8 coil which is high powered, they run $20-$5 for a five pack of coils and they drink juice like crazy but give of decent clouds and ok flavor. When you get coils make sure they are for either the baby beast or the big baby beast ad that they are SMOK coils

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The baby beast with your alien & the big baby that comes with the Procolor both take the same coils yeah.
You can get Q2 coils, X4 coils, T8 coils & T6 coils.
My favourite coils are the X4 coils as to me they have the best flavour.
I use them in my big baby & baby beast.
The T8 coils have good flavour too & you can vape them up to 110 watts.
I only vape at 40-50 watts so the X4 coils do fine for me.
The big baby & baby beast tanks are my favourite tanks with pre made coils.
For an online vendor I second the vape wild mentioned above :)
I don't know of many others cos I live in the UK!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I use the Joytech Pro C series coils. In my experience they last longer than the Smoks .
They are available in different ohm ratings and are a direct fit in the BBB tanks.
They wont fit the BB tanks because they are a little larger diameter.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use the Joytech Pro C series coils. In my experience they last longer than the Smoks .
They are available in different ohm ratings and are a direct fit in the BBB tanks.
They wont fit the BB tanks because they are a little larger diameter.
I have some pro core coils I still need to try. I got some with my procore se but haven't used them

VU Sponsors