Become a Patron!

SMOK G320 Marshal Kit - POS

Howdy!

So I got today my G320, filled it up and after 30 min the pre-installed X4 coil died [I thought]. OK, I changed it with with T6 and after 20 min it died too?!
Each time I was suddenly presented with the warning "OHM Too Low". WTF? I changed the tank with Aspire Cleito, but got the same warning, damn. OK, went further and changed it with Aspire Nautilus, same warning. Powered off/on, same warning

Than I tried Big Baby Beast on Joyetech Cuboid 200 / Cuboid Mini and .... no problems? The darn thing just doesnt't work!

Any ideas?

Last edited:

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I can not even turn it off :headbang: Still presented with the "ohm too low". I can't believe it ..
Try taking out the batteries. Leave the tank off and turn it back on. If the warning is gone when you push the button put the tank back on and vape. In the future when you change tanks, push the fire button with no tank attached. Then the mod will recognize that a different resistance coil is now installed and not give you the warning. If the warning is still there the mod is defective.

Yep, it was defective. I got a new one (from a local trusted shop), which I used for 10 days without any problems.
Today I turned it on and bam, got an ugly vertical white line on the screen:

free image host

SMOK mods are POS. Never again.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yep, it was defective. I got a new one (from a local trusted shop), which I used for 10 days without any problems.

free image host

wow you are pretty unlucky. I've purchased 6 smok mods in the past 8 months or so. not a single issue. 3 aliens (traded 1 away for the g-priv) 1 G-priv, 1 G320, 1 skyhook RDTA box.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Howdy!

So I got today my G320, filled it up and after 30 min the pre-installed X4 coil died [I thought]. OK, I changed it with with T6 and after 20 min it died too?!
Each time I was suddenly presented with the warning "OHM Too Low". WTF? I changed the tank with Aspire Cleito, but got the same warning, damn. OK, went further and changed it with Aspire Nautilus, same warning. Powered off/on, same warning

Than I tried Big Baby Beast on Joyetech Cuboid 200 / Cuboid Mini and .... no problems? The darn thing just doesnt't work!

Any ideas?
did you try to test the .510 connector on top to insure its not grounding grab a small screw driver and see if you can see if the positive in the middle is touching a ground just a thought

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

free image host

You certainly haven't been having any luck.
I am definitely glad I am not you right now.
I have 23 Smok mods, however in my case, luck must be on my side.
Not a single one of them have any issues.
Maybe I received all the luck you were supposed to get.
Feel sorry for the troubles you're having.
If you can stick it out it may be worth another warranty return.
Wish you the best.

My screen doesn't work on mine. But I can still vape with it. Doesn't make since to me at all... IDK what to do

VU Sponsors