Become a Patron!

SMOK H PRIV OWNERS HELP!

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone! So i recently purchased the Smok H Priv and put on the Indulgence Mutation X V4S RDA. I am new to building coils and wanted something that will tell me what my coils need to be vaped at (wattage). So does the H Priv really help you? and what is resistance lock? From what ive heard; all you have to do is, when you put a new coil in, the vape will ask if its a new coil and if you click yes its does something i guess?

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, i'm not sure what the question is here. The device doesn't tell you what the coil needs to be vaped at. In power mode, you can adjust the wattage to what you like, just like pretty much most all mods nowadays

BTW, I own the H priv and have zero problems with it

Justin89

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've only had 1 issue with the h priv I purchased. It's reading a .3 ohm dragon skin build at over 2 ohms. It's in the smok tfv8 Rba. Reads fine on all my devices except the hpriv

just wanna ask... do you guys know how to disassemble the Smok Hpriv? i'm havving issues with the screen.. it's covered with fog and moist from the inside.. can anybody help how to remove the screen cover?

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just wanna ask... do you guys know how to disassemble the Smok Hpriv? i'm havving issues with the screen.. it's covered with fog and moist from the inside.. can anybody help how to remove the screen cover?

Good luck, you have to remove the pin in the fire bar.
I haven't seen it done yet.
At around 23 minutes:

Just pry open the plastic screen using a craft knife or fine "minus" screwdriver... Hope this helps :)

VU Sponsors