Become a Patron!

Smok Mag or Tpriv. Orrrr Tesla WYE 200W Mod

I have a big baby beast tank which I love and now I want a new mod to go with it.

I'm currently using an Ijoy Capo 100. (My first mod which I'm gifting to another)

I'm sort of new to all this so I'm overwhelmed and looking for feedback.

Oh the vape shop wants me to get a Tesla WYE 200W Mod

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

NWOVaper

Member For 1 Year
I have a big baby beast tank which I love and now I want a new mod to go with it.

I'm currently using an Ijoy Capo 100. (My first mod which I'm gifting to another)

I'm sort of new to all this so I'm overwhelmed and looking for feedback.

Thanks!!!
It all comes down to which one you like more. Personally i'd go with the mag. Do yourself a favour and look into the VooPoo Drag. I just got it and it's much better than my smok mods!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Drag is much better than either of the Smok devices mentioned. i just recently picked up and gave away to a buddy a Rofvape Naga. I ordered another one to replace it. Kicks ass. Its ugly as shit but will fit any of my big tanks.

Drag is much better than either of the Smok devices mentioned. i just recently picked up and gave away to a buddy a Rofvape Naga. I ordered another one to replace it. Kicks ass. Its ugly as shit but will fit any of my big tanks.

Ok. So I'll look into the drag. What about the Tesla WYE 200W Mod. They're offering me a killer deal on an ugly yellow one lol

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would get the Tesla, I have an invader III that is awesome, my most used mod, heavy duty and well built as they come.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I have three tesla mods and the only gripe i have is their crap firmware updater. It is literally the biggest piece of programatic shit on the planet. Two of them are whatever the touchscreen 150 watt mod is and the other is mech. They all do as they should and haven't had any issues. I dropped one of the touchscreen ones from about 4 feet and all it has is a paint chip. Most of that is luck but is of some testament to build quality.

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok. So I'll look into the drag. What about the Tesla WYE 200W Mod. They're offering me a killer deal on an ugly yellow one lol
Get it. I got one when they were first available. Surprised by how light is it. Does accurate TC, reads my coils a wee bit low, but always the same, so no problem.
Pretty good battery life too.
What's the killer deal? I'd check online pricing too.

Silver79

Member For 4 Years
Of the three you listed, I'd go with the MAG. None of my customers have reported any issues with them since we started selling them.

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SMOK MAG is great, they are in good looking and high performance, you can't miss it. :drunk::drunk:

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
It depends on what killer deal is, If it's a vape shop prob still way overpriced. I know brick and mortar have to charge a lil extra but I've seen a few that were ridiculous.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Of those 3. Definitely WYE, good mod. But you have to like the yellow and looks like your not too happy about that. Go ahead and spend a little more for one you really like, and base the choice on both aesthetics, AND proven performance/reliability. You'll be happier for it.
smok pumps out a lot of mods and is a marketing leader. They are sold in almost all vape shops because they sell and are easy to sell, but their quality control and customer service is very poor.
What do you think of Smoant Cylon? It's performance and reliability is proven by the company's track record and for Cylon you don't hear anything bad about them and their owners love them.
There are many really good mods and mod companies to pick from.

VU Sponsors