Become a Patron!

Smok multi-coil atomizers burn juice faster?

levander

Member For 4 Years
i need to buy another batch of atomizers for my Smok X-Baby. And I’m thinking about just sticking with the dual coil atomizers because I don’t think the ones with more coils make that much difference in flavor. And I’m guessing that the ones with more coils burn juice faster.

Does anyone know for sure if these impressions of mine are accurate?

The only downside I know of is that I can find a three pack of the quad coil atomizers for a few dollars cheaper than I can find a three pack of the dual coil atomizers. And I’m buying like 10 packs of them, so it will add up.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
If I am not mistaken this is how it goes.

Less coils= More flavor, less clouds.
More coils= Less flavor, more clouds.

But as for burnin through the juice, typically yes, more coils is gonna burn through more juice. But it also depends on how high wattage you're vapin at, especially since the multicoil setups require more power to run at personal satifactory levels.

If I enjoy vapin on my single coil tfv12 at 150 watts, it may take say 225 watts on a six coil tfv12 to satisfy my vape needs. Generally speaking but close enough.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there is a fairly direct correlation between watts used and juice consumed.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't think they make a quad coil for the Xbaby. I prefer the T6 when using one. You will use more juice the higher wattage you vape at.

VU Sponsors