Become a Patron!

Smok Nord fail

So I recently got a Smok Nord, and when I say recently I mean less than a month ago. Since I got it I have had this issue where I change the coil and it doesn’t even last a day before it tastes burnt and terrible. Originally I thought it was me messing something up, but I prime the coil properly and 2 of my friends that have a Nord as well have the same issue. Is it something I’m doing wrong? Is there a way to fix it? If the answer to both of those questions is a no then what pod vapes would anyone suggest?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
A bunch of people voted on the best of vaping products of 2018 in December:

https://guidetovaping.com/2018/12/15/the-best-of-2018-results/

upload_2019-2-15_4-46-20.png

if you click on the "others" in the link it will give you a list of the other choices people picked

I have been using the Aspire Nautilus AIO when I go out and it works good.
I like being able to replace just the coil and not the entire pod each time.

the Aspire Breeze 2 has replaceable coils as well.

I know the lost vape orion doesn't and the pods are pretty expensive.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I recently got a Smok Nord, and when I say recently I mean less than a month ago. Since I got it I have had this issue where I change the coil and it doesn’t even last a day before it tastes burnt and terrible. Originally I thought it was me messing something up, but I prime the coil properly and 2 of my friends that have a Nord as well have the same issue. Is it something I’m doing wrong? Is there a way to fix it? If the answer to both of those questions is a no then what pod vapes would anyone suggest?
Hello, and welcome to VU from a brand new member as well.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your Nord. I just quit smoking cigs 10 days ago using Juul pods for about 4-5 days and then bought a Nord. I absolutely love it. I'm obviously new so have no suggestions to help, but just wanted to let you know that they aren't a huge fail. I'm a Mouth to lung vaper and use the 1.4 ohm coil with Pacha Mama's Apple Tobacco at 25mg. I just replaced the coil after 6 days and 3 refills so about 9 ml through the coil, which is about typical as I understand it.

Just curious, Smok has a holographic logo on the side of the box that has 2 "S"s that move when you move the logo. Does your box have that hologram?

Again, sorry to have that be your first experience. Good luck

Happy vapes,
Mike

VU Sponsors